Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: AFL-CIO are union traitors

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    I don't think the United Farmworkers actually has recognized collective bargaining rights. Their tactic has been that of media and consumer campaigns.

The more technical and highly skilled unions have a much dimmer view on illegal immigration, Groups like the Machinists and Aerospace workers usually oppose it.
    I have been a union plumber for almost 30 years. The AFL-CIO has become my enemy. They have turned traitor to their own AMERICAN BROTHERS. They are disgusting...
    I've been a SMWIA member since 1976 and the same is true in my union.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My union finally pulled out of Change to Win. However, they have so many internal problems locals are being taken over on a frequent basis. Which just seems to funnel more money to the union bosses, who have been imposing PC organizing on us for the last several years. Now with so many members unemployed I think they are getting a backlash.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12