Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I don't know how smart they are but I just heard our goverment is thinking of letting at least 20,000 muslims come in from Iraq, who have been displaced. Does this seem smart to you ? Don't they see what is happening in England as we speak.
    Do we really need a bunch of people running around with their faces covered so we cannot ID them.
    Don't we have enough problems already with the illegals, you would think they would fix one problem first before they cause more.
    I hate to sound racist but these people really worry me!!!England and Europe is in worse shape than we are.
    Not all Iraqis are Muslims. There is a fairly large community of Chaldean Christians and even some Zoroastrians. Most of the Muslims are less strident than in other Muslim countries because Saddam ran Iraq as a secularized nation. That's why the Iranians under the Ayatollah went to war with Iraq.

so Crocket,
    Does this mean we should not worry about them comming here? There is just something strange about looking at someone and never being able to identifiy them. Is this just me?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I don't know how smart they are but I just heard our goverment is thinking of letting at least 20,000 muslims come in from Iraq, who have been displaced. Does this seem smart to you ? Don't they see what is happening in England as we speak.
    Do we really need a bunch of people running around with their faces covered so we cannot ID them.
    Don't we have enough problems already with the illegals, you would think they would fix one problem first before they cause more.
    I hate to sound racist but these people really worry me!!!England and Europe is in worse shape than we are.
    Not all Iraqis are Muslims. There is a fairly large community of Chaldean Christians and even some Zoroastrians. Most of the Muslims are less strident than in other Muslim countries because Saddam ran Iraq as a secularized nation. That's why the Iranians under the Ayatollah went to war with Iraq.

so Crocket,
    Does this mean we should not worry about them comming here? There is just something strange about looking at someone and never being able to identifiy them. Is this just me?
    Chaldean Christians, Zoroastrians and moderate Muslims do not make their women cover their faces, nor do they require their men to wear beards. It's one thing to be concerned about unchecked immigration and potential enemies of the state being allowed to come here, but it's another to be unjustifiably xenophobic.

so Crocket,
    Chaldean Christians, Zoroastrians and moderate Muslims do not make their women cover their faces, nor do they require their men to wear beards. It's one thing to be concerned about unchecked immigration and potential enemies of the state being allowed to come here, but it's another to be unjustifiably xenophobic.
    well as long as their not my enemys I don't care what nationalty they are, and they come legally.
    I was just watching the news tonight about how much trouble England is having and it does worry you,
    Guess I should start paying more attention and try to learn the difference in people from the middle east, especially because we are getting so diverse.
    I know there is a man on my block that wears a turban but I could not tell you where he was from.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

United States Facing a Shortage of Scientists and Engineers

Yea, no kidding. That's what you get when you make your idols and heroes rap singers and sports figures.

This country used to celebrate intelligence and academic excellence. Our heroes were astronauts and scientists, not Snoop Dog and Lil John.

That's what you get when every commercial on TV makes white males look like idiots and the butt of every joke.

That's what you get when schools are more concerned about the political thoughts of their students than their ability to learn and achieve.

Welcome to Ghetto America! We went from a nation where everyone wanted their kid to grow up to be President to a place where you hope your kid beats the odds and gets to have two parents.

America is a very sick patient that might not make it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    United States Facing a Shortage of Scientists and Engineers

Yea, no kidding. That's what you get when you make your idols and heroes rap singers and sports figures.

This country used to celebrate intelligence and academic excellence. Our heroes were astronauts and scientists, not Snoop Dog and Lil John.

That's what you get when every commercial on TV makes white males look like idiots and the butt of every joke.

That's what you get when schools are more concerned about the political thoughts of their students than their ability to learn and achieve.

Welcome to Ghetto America! We went from a nation where everyone wanted their kid to grow up to be President to a place where you hope your kid beats the odds and gets to have two parents.

America is a very sick patient that might not make it.

W
    That's why I support private academies and home schooling.

But it's not true - no shortage, plenty of qualified Americans, few openings. That's part of the myth: to claim that because many of us are not competent and qualified for these jobs, that none of us are, so give the jobs to them. Our education system at least tries to reach everyone. Theirs openly discards large segments of people. Our best and brightest can hold their own any day, but the opposition loves to compare their best and brightest with our average. Then we hear some variation of, "Hey, looks like you guys are mentally lame, better let us take over." Yes our education system has problems, but so does theirs, and one thing that gets lost in the debate is what will happen to our gifted and talented kids under global labor force conditions. Maybe you have a son who lives to understand the architecture of systems and loves to code. He will have to do that as a hobby on his personal time if IT is handed off to other countries and we just buy services from them. And, if he has to work two or three burger flipping jobs just to sleep indoors, he won't have any personal time or resources to pursue his dream.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12