Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I went looking for this script on their website and cannot find it. What i did find was a response to what was posted by FIRE:

http://www.udel.edu/PR/UDaily/2008/oct/ ... 03107.html

I want to know who wrote that racist script that FIRE found. That person should be fired immediately!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I wrote and called

They are receiving lots of calls, I was very nice and said I needed answers to some questions, right away they said did this have to do with their diversity program. they are fielding calls to Harkers assistant.

His name is John Brennan and can be reached at 302-831-2791

I left a message and he called me back. He said go to www.udel.edu.com

that is the university's main page read under news. About this program. I asked if the were getting many calls on this and he said lots.

This is the anti-white racism that is going full steam at the colleges. I'm for not funding them at all any more. All they do now is teach a lot of bull and don't teach real subjects which will help our workforce like graduating Doctors, Nurses and Programmers. I got a computer degree and didn't recieve any real training at the University (I had to learn it myself). The private colleges that teach only the real subject are way better and that is what our kids should be going to if we want to stay competive in the world market.

As far as the statement that minorities can't be racists - give me a break!

How about teaching a class on citizenship?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called the University and left messages for two different people and I also called my Congressman and told him not to give them any more Federal money.

I sent my e-mail to the sick B____D.

Mr. President,
    What in the hell is happening to America, have you all gone completely nuts. This is the worst attack on our constitution I have ever seen and you should be relieved of your duties immediately, in fact yesterday.

We the people are getting really sick of all you Globalist traitors shoving your views and diversity down our throats and luckily people like you are waking up Americans and we are going to take our country back, don't doubt it , enough is enough and we are fed up with your sick kind!!! Keep your sick diversity. United we stand " "Divided we fall", From sea to shinning sea we will prevail and save this country from treasonous individuals like you. God Bless America the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is the reply I received

The central mission of the University of Delaware, and of the residential life educational program, is to cultivate both learning and the free exchange of ideas and we certainly do not agree with the findings of the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education.

More information is available at these two links:

Residence life program encourages free speech
    http://www.udel.edu/PR/UDaily/2008/oct/ ... 03107.html

Response to the letter from the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
    http://www.udel.edu/PR/response/

Patrick T. Harker
    President
    University of Delaware
    104 Hullihen Hall
    Newark, DE 19716-0101
    E-mail: president@udel.edu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12