Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It would be nice to have one less Spanish TV station here in Miami. We seem to get more of them with our cable package. I already told Comcast that why should we get their TV stations but have to get a dish and pay for programming in other languages. Even the Haitians don't have a fully Creole TV station here and we have lots of them here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Univision is the grand-daddy of the Spanish language media....and if it fails it means many of the lesser stations will too.....too bad, so sad...so much for their market studies touting the spending power of their La RAZA viewers...apparently not enough to convince their advertisers to continue to buy air time....and lots of lousy programming as well...mostly bad take-offs on really bad American shows anyway..and the so-called "news" ...hardly.

Man. No more hot latinas on the "Gordo Y La Flaca" gossip show . Oh well, there's always the Bikini Desitination channel I guess (sigh).

It seems it's not just Univision struggling. NBC, FOX, and ABC have seen a slowdown in their reatings revenues as well. The only good thing that will come out of this recession is less stupid programs like Terminator ,Knight Rider, Bones, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    It would be nice to have one less Spanish TV station here in Miami.
    Univision isn't a STATION. It is a NETWORK like ABC, NBC or CBS. If it goes under they will loose stations all over the country and I think other countries too.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sounds like restructuring needs to be done everywhere. Too many bloated payrolls (mainly in the CEO areas) in many industries. TV is another bloated industry as well as movies and sports.
    What bothers me most is that the BAILOUT had NO oversight and the Senate will probably roll over about the auto industry. The Senate is playing games to appease the American taxpayers...That bothers me.
    But, the politicians have been playing games for years. They and the entertainment industry are experts at it.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Austa La Bye ~ Bye
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

I've never seen a Spanish Channel here in maine.
    Count your blessings. Actually it's not the station, it's all the foreigner invaders who watch the station! The more invaders there are, the more Spanish TV and radio stations there are. No station means not many invaders.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    WHO CARES? HAHAHAHA!
    I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Maybe they should move to Mexico where they would have the biggest audiance?

Boohoohoo! You think they will have the nerve to ask for a bailout. Maybe they shoudl ask LaRaza of LULAC for a little money. Perhaps Mexico can send them some cash. Maybe all the illegal aliens that watch their pathetic broadcastings can pitch in a little.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast