Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If Univision goes under then hopefully that invasion cheerleader reporter who works for them (Maria Elena Salinas) will move back to Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh well now doesn't this make us feel just terrible MAKE ENGLISH THE OFFICAL LANGUAGE!!! NO TO SPANISH IN AMERICA!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It has always disturbed me that our black American brothers and sisters went through hell to get the freedoms that they have today, yet they only have one tv station (BET) that caters to them, but they have to pay for cable to get it. At the same time, illegal invaders get several FREE tv stations to choose from. Why don't blacks get free programming? If I were black, I would be super pissed at the illegal invaders. I am curious about the opinions from black ALIPACer's about this.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    It has always disturbed me that our black American brothers and sisters went through hell to get the freedoms that they have today, yet they only have one tv station (BET) that caters to them, but they have to pay for cable to get it. At the same time, illegal invaders get several FREE tv stations to choose from. Why don't blacks get free programming? If I were black, I would be super pissed at the illegal invaders. I am curious about the opinions from black ALIPACer's about this.
    I understand your point, but I have a problem with both stations. Why do we need TV stations that cater to any racial or special interest group? Why don't we have TV that caters to Americans no matter what their race, color, country of origin religion etc? ALL of them in English.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

In South Florida there is also one station that is geared at people from the Carribean. They have news from the islands and most of it is in Englsih with the exception of a few Haitian shows. I have watched a little while channel surfing and it was alot more informative and interesting than the half naked women on the Spanish speaking channel.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Better to let Univision pull back as to go after them hammer and tongs would undoubtedly be a violation of freedom of speech. Wish that could be amended to freedom of speech in English only. I would prefer something like BBC instead of Spanish language soaps so I can find out what is happening in the rest of the world, instead of worrying about who is the father of Maria's anchor baby.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    It would be nice to have one less Spanish TV station here in Miami.
    Univision isn't a STATION. It is a NETWORK like ABC, NBC or CBS. If it goes under they will loose stations all over the country and I think other countries too.
    With the economy being what it is, this network is losing advertizing dollars from GM Ford, BofA, and others.

Hey, everyone will be left with the unthinkable! (sarcasm)

Tuning into an English language program and LEARNING ENGLISH!

Since Al Gore invented the internet, I don't watch television anymore.

I have been meaning to complain to Comcast (RoadRunner) that it did seem like half of my channels were Spanish, but that is probably because I get Los Angeles programming even though I spend most of my time in San Diego. But what can you expect for basic service at $10.00 a month.

Maybe they'll have to cut back on remote interviews. This is a shot taken when they came to interview Joe Arpaio in Chicago.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123