Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Playing the race, vigilante and "check with the Latinos first" cards is going blow up in their faces, because some of us won't bother wearing our BARF BUCKETS.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Playing the race, vigilante and "check with the Latinos first" cards is going blow up in their faces, because some of us won't bother wearing our BARF BUCKETS.
    Judy, I hope so. Actually, I hope it explodes in their faces. There has been an all too long and consistent pattern of these hooligans suppressing free speech, political discourse, the right to peacefully assemble, and they are even treading deep into the abolition of a free press. Their supposed justification is that they want to prevent violence; but they, or their minions at least, are the ones that exclusively (so far) have instigated any violence in public forums.

SO far, no replies from the letters i sent that i posted on here.

but whatcha expect

NoBueno

"The arrogance and bravado emanating from these people never ceases to amaze me! Who in the hell does she think she is?"

She, rightfully, thinks she has the power that McCain, Reid, Pelosi and other US government officials give to illegals and not to citizens.

When will it end???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12