Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unreal:Mexico joins lawsuits agst Arizona over new immig law

Unreal: Mexico joins lawsuits against Arizona over new immigration law

posted at 7:47 pm on June 22, 2010 by Allahpundit

Where are we nationally in the polls in terms of support for Arizona’s law? Around 60 percent or so, yes?

Send this to an immigration fencesitter you know and love and let’s see if we can’t get it up to 70.

In a legal brief supporting one of the lawsuits, Mexico argued that the measure is unconstitutional and “raises substantial challenges to the bilateral diplomatic relations between Mexico and the U.S.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MEXICO NEEDS TO BE TOLD TO STAY OUT OF THIS MATTER BECAUSE IT DOSEN'T CONCERN THEM THIS IS REALLY SOMETHING, THEM MEDDLING IN THE BUSINESS OF ONE OF THE 50 STATES OF THE U.S.A. AND NO ONE IN OUR GOVERNMENT IS TELLING THEM TO BUTT OUT OF OUR BUSINESS AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN COUNTRY. THIS MAKES ME SO DAMN MAD THAT THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO THIS.

Mexico requires your carrying your documentation to present to officers in order to enter or spend time in Mexico. When considering the actions of the Mexican government in regard to the rights of Americans you have to wonder not only however did it get @#$% up but also however did it get so @#$% up.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]In a legal brief supporting one of the lawsuits, Mexico argued that the measure is unconstitutional and “raises substantial challenges to the bilateral diplomatic relations between Mexico and the U.S.â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

The Mexican law states that no foreigner or otherwise "illegal" resident may participate in political activity. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Plus, a Mexican citizen can walk up to you or I on the street and demand to see our ID and if they suspect we are "illegal" they can call the police and have us arrested.

I stopped buying anything from Mexico about five years ago. I wouldn't even eat in a Mexican restaurant when I lived in Arizona I was so sick of the way they were treating me. That and the fact that they tend to forget to wash their hands regularly.

IMO this is a direct result of the fact that Calderon got a standing ovation when he spoke to congress that day......... This would never have happened if he would have been put in his place at that very moment.

Hopefully there will be no judge anywhere that even comes close to touching this and it will be interesting to see what our so called "Leaders reactions are"

Each and every one that does not speak out against this is a traitor and has no business being in office.
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Mexico is a gangster nation and whoever is president is el jefe of all the gangsters. We know that. We also know that gangster is roughly equivalent to terrorist. The US does not negotiate with terrorists.

Mexico has NO STANDING! Their people flee here because of the corruption there. They should have NO STANDING anywhere in the world until they get a grip on their gangster culture and create decent paying jobs for their people and quit the gun-toting machete slashing drug dealing gangster way of life that they are becoming most known for. The GANGSTER NATION OF MEXICO needs to mature into a reasonable nation in terms of politics both internal and external.

The GANGSTER NATION OF MEXICO is like a wayward teen. We do not negotiate with or listen to terrorists or gangsters. We the citizens of the United States wish to deal with Mexico with some TOUGH LOVE policies since they are the immature teenage gangsters amongst nations. We the citizens of the United States say NO MAS!

The hostile insolent ignorant refuse to learn or speak English constantly scorning preaching hatred rock throwing racist mugging and raping and slicing welfare foodstamp entitlement sucking illegals of the TEENAGE GANGSTER NATION OF MEXICO are not sustainable to U.S. survival in any way shape or form. They need to take their TEENAGE EURO-XENOPHOBIC attitudes home to Mexico where they can pretend that they have no Spanish roots at all and play victim til eternity if they so wish. Then they can resurrect an ancient language or learn a language of one of the tribes that they have not extinguished if that tribe will have them. They need to oust the Catholic church as well as any other EURO-ROOTED RELIGION and return to their head-decapitating slavery and ball-court coliseum torture ways of their ancestors that they revere so much - and it is true that they make life cheap today just as then.

ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE CRIMINALS BY VIRTUE OF BEING HERE ILLEGALLY. That is just the first crime. Taking jobs that belong to citizens is another. Any other immigrant has to prove that they have unique and special talents in order to replace a US worker (yeah I know that one's a joke too - but for once let us pretend that the ink on paper is actually honored). Any other immigrant has to prove that they will never be on the US welfare system (unless they are some kind of approved refugee.) Why is Mexico so special?

What do you do when you have a bad neighbor? Where I live for years the city has had community police officers especially for these situations because they do not consider it safe for people to try to handle problem neighbor situations themselves. We do get some high profile murders out of these situations.

Depends on if the neighbor is totally crazy or slightly unhinged. I think Mexicans are slightly unhinged now because of this euro-xenophobia and denying half of their roots despite the obvious. Some unhinged need to be incarcerated and others can control their insanity if things are made very clear to them. We need to be very clear with Mexico and let them know exactly where they stand and if they still cannot control themselves we need to militarize the border - sorry NDN's but you will need to truly become independent nations in all ways including losing the BIA, your number and all your benefits if you wish to continue to put the rest of the nation at risk. We cannot afford your double minded ways anymore. You have to decide. Everybody has to decide. Either you are with us or you are against us. Nobody can play both ways anymore. You need to drop the hate and the victimhood and stand like mature men and women yourselves and make your decision.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

[quote]In a legal brief supporting one of the lawsuits, Mexico argued that the measure is unconstitutional and “raises substantial challenges to the bilateral diplomatic relations between Mexico and the U.S.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank the Obama administration for allowing treason.

It is in the US constitution that NO FOREIGN COUNTRY can sue any state in the union.

Must sue the FEDS(traitors first)

LOLOLOLOLOL
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast