Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Perhaps ALIPAC can sue Mexico for allowing all of these illegals to come here in the first place.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Perhaps ALIPAC can sue Mexico for allowing all of these illegals to come here in the first place.
    the american people will have to file a class action lawsuit and then prove that they were harmed by the illegals being here in the first place. which could be very easy to do especially if they are now unemployed and some illegal is working in their postition at their former job

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    I would not trust that our team of attorneys would never make it to a court in Mexico - they would be shot and beheaded and posted for the world to see. If Mexico wishes for me to believe that they have any kind of superior civilization or culture they need to start showing me. We in my family can also deny our roots - the Mexican part. We can stop eating the food in protest and boycott any local Mexican business. We can start boycotting businesses that cater to Mexicans. No problemo. Yes it would be a major change for us and difficult - but we are thinking. . . . .

Meanwhile I think that we should all call for the people who had anything to do with that "Machete'" to apologize and return all monies as well as some type of very public form of community service or abdicate their citizenship and move to Mexico or wherever they want and no more ever making any film in the U.S. ever again. For those of us who live with the threat of the violence constantly it is no laughing matter. For those of us who have managed to live through the violence and are still somewhat sane despite it, and who have lost loved ones from the xenophobia of the illegal Mexicans and have to consider what we do every day in order to avoid the violence - this was no laughing matter at all. Of course these Hollywood Hoars don't understand from their life what we have to think about every day. They need some sensitivity training or as far as I am concerned they have also lost their standing to perform or be in the public eye in the U.S. at all, EVER.

I knew and loved all of those Hollywood Hoar actors in that trailer but it was such a slap in the face - I am not being oversensitive I do not think. I know of too many people who have been murdered by the day laborers that they hired. One elderly couple was murdered by a man that they really made a commitment to helping him have regular income, a home and eventual citizenship - he repaid their liberal caring with murdering them. Even years ago it was happening as well - an older citizen of Mexican descent gave a ride to some illegals who decided to murder him and keep his car for a joy ride - right here in the heart of Phoenix. These things are blips on the news if they even make the news the day that they happen but they are not blips in the lives of the families who lost their loved ones. It is not racism that we talk about the crimes of the illegals more - especially not if we are of the same race - it is because they seem to commit more of these crimes - I don't know of any black or white or NDN that has done so much violence to people around me - or legal Mexicans either unless they were from the last shamnesty. It is not politically correct to acknowledge these type of facts these days but perhaps telling the truth in our own defense is the right thing to do in this case.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Related Posts:

BREAKING: Obama Administration to File Suit Against Arizona
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-203245.html

Mexico asks court to reject Ariz. immigration law
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-203616.html

Mexico files court brief against Arizona immigration law
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-203656.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12