Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update On 10-Year Old In Idaho Raped & Giving Birth

Man accused of impregnating girl faces additional charges

The Associated Press
    Edition Date: 05/12/08

ST. ANTHONY, Idaho — A Fremont County prosecutor has filed additional charges against a St. Anthony man accused of raping 10-year-old girl.
    Authorities say the young girl gave birth earlier this month at an eastern Idaho hospital.

Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez was charged with rape April 29 after medical officials told St. Anthony police they treated a pregnant child.

The man now faces two additional rape counts.

County prosecutor Karl Lewies has also charged the girl's 27-year-old mother with child endangerment, a felony.

Both suspects are being held in county jails.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/531/story/378653.html
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

County prosecutor Karl Lewies has also charged the girl's 27-year-old mother with child endangerment, a felony.
    Good, was waiting for that.

Like, where was the mother????
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sure the mother had to know what he was doing to that child and she deserves everything she gets, and more. I put a comment at the link at the end of the article. I wasn't very easy on that creep. It'll probably get flagged and deleted, but it made me feel better just to say it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)