Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UPDATE: Jesus A. Valenzuela, child rapist in Indianapolis

UPDATE: Jesus A. Valenzuela, child rapist in Indianapolis :

I received a call back at 3:00 pm today from Sgt. Paul Thompson, Public Information Officer of the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department. It was regarding my inquiry on Saturday as to the immigration status of the perp, Jesus A. Valenzuela, who was found raping a 5 year old child in her bedroom on Friday. He said, that as of yet, they have been not able to definatively establish his imigration status. The perpetrator has been unable to provide any documentation or paperwork of any sort that he is in the country legally. The only statement he has given to the police on the matter is that he came from Mexico with his mother. The Sargeant suspects that his name ( Jesus A. Valenzuela), may even be fraudulent. That is because the perp had a prior "run in" with the Indianapolis Police Dept. and he had used a different spelling of his name. They have placed a $80,000 bond on him, but if $8,000 is paid by someone....this perp will be back out on the street. He said, if that happens, it's likely he'll run and won't show up for trial. ICE has no immigration detainer on the perp because of no certainty of his immigration status. After trial, if his immigration status does get established, ICE would likey put a hold. He also asked me if I had contacted the ICE office. I told him, no since I was waiting to hear back from the Indy Police Dept. first. He said, if I called, I'd never get anything but a recorded message and that they would likely not bother calling me back. ICE doesn't even return phone calls to the Police's Public Information Office. He did say they would return phone calls to the investigating detective, if asked.

Here's the prior link to this sickening story:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Zeezil for the update.It is sooo frustrating and such a feeling of helplessness when those who are suppose to protect us seem to be working for the Perps !!!!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Thank goodness this sick perv is in custody! I'm sure he's using a fake name and I hope he's not let back out on the streets. He needs to be locked up and have the key thrown away!