Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I said, 'What's the problem?'" Camelo said. "He said, 'The problem is that we are in the United States and not in Mexico.' He grabbed it from me. He threw the flag in the garbage can."
    God Bless this teacher! We need many more just like this one!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    "That same day he said the Mexicans don't pay taxes," Camelo said. Also, Camelo said that on other occasions Straatman told Latino students to "run like they were being chased by immigration agents" and he referred to his students as "R******R."
    That little twit is a liar.

Notice how his story is getting worse and worse each time it's published. The teacher becomes more and more racist and evil. Next week, the teacher will have knocked him down, beat him up, kicked in teeth... while taking the buzzard rag from him. Oh, and all his witinesses will also be related to him or other ESL students.

Give him his buzzard rag and deport him.

Dixie

New TV Show

Judge Dixie on the Migra Court

Joe Arpaio as the Bailiff

W as the commentator

and the galley filled with Alipacers
    Sounds good to me. ...we would get the job done and not deny the facts or pander to the fools ....we would enforce the laws and protect American citizens and the American FLAG! The Flag of this country....

You know I live in North Idaho, up here we have alot of Canadian Flags flying in front of peoples homes, these people respect and honor the American flag, Their flag is always flying lower than our flag and never in front of it...it is never shoved in our face or displayed at any businesses or schools and I have never seen them disrespect our Flag in anyway shape or form.

Gee I wonder why we get along better with the country to the North of us better the country to the South of us, maybe it has somethig to do with respect for our laws , our flag and our country.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12