Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

URGENT: GOP Amnesty Scam

Remember when bloggers discovered the falsehood in Dan Rather's accusations and ruined his career?

Well bloggers have discovered another scandal - but this time it is with some blatantly false polls that the GOP is circulating around the media..

The story is here:

The Latest GOP Amnesty Scam
    http://www.conservatoroccidentalis.com/?p=130

NewsMax Magazine / CFIF:

Right now — even as you read this letter — pro-amnesty forces in Washington are STILL scheming to grant amnesty to over 12 million illegal aliens. Can you believe it?

And it could happen in a matter of days unless good, decent Americans like you fight even harder than you’ve fought thus far.

Here’s one of the newest schemes — a new, highly-publicized Republican National Committee (RNC) poll that supposedly shows that: 70 percent of Americans and 64 percent of Republicans want “compromise” on the amnesty issue. The candidate who focuses only on border security loses to the candidate who talks about “comprehensive reform” (i.e. the “scamnesty” bill approved by the Senate) 25 percent to 71 percent.

Seems a little outlandish — doesn’t it?

Especially when you consider what Congressman Patrick McHenry (R-NC) recently said:

“My constituents are outraged by the Senate’s actions. I hear about it when I’m at the supermarket, when I am getting gas, when I’m doing constituent meetings. To a person, they mention immigration as a top-tier issue. And I’ve yet to hear one constituent say anything positive about the Senate bill.”

Just how did the RNC get those figures?

The answer of course is that the poll was skewed. Questions were asked in such a way as to guarantee a predetermined result.

Michael McKenna of the polling firm MWR Strategies put it best when he said the RNC poll was:

“[N]ot inaccurate as far as it goes, but it’s sure misleading… The questions themselves are clearly skewed, don’t come to the heart of the issue in any important kind of way and are clearly biased in favor of one side… The weight of the numbers and the weight of the evidence suggests that people’s main concern is border security and they view most of these proposals as amnesty.”

So now it would appear that pro-amnesty political leaders are commissioning skewed polls in a clumsy attempt to convince you, and possibly Members of the House of Representatives, that Americans really want amnesty after all.

let's fight, for our children's future!!!

deport them all !!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

An article on, I believe it was Human Events, said that the corporate lobbyists used fraudulent data to convince Bush and the Senate that they needed more Visa workers.

I have been emailing this to the GOP, Bush, Melhman, Senators and Reps.....I want them to be sure that American's are aware of this.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Don't be taken in by Pence's plan either. It's a tag trip to the border for the illegals here and permanent resident status for all (even guest workers) later on!

He has the nerve to suggest that the "guest worker program" be administered at Ellis Island Centers" by private data corporations who are responsible for selling YOUR private information to ANYONE, but won't give YOU the time of day!

Who the hell does House Rep. Mike Pence think he's kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    let's fight, for our children's future!!!

deport them all !!!
    sounds GOOD to me
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched Pence on Lou Dobbs tonight. He takes us for fools. I was so mad I wrote him an e-mail and let er rip.
    His bill is worse than the crap the senate put out. He is a sap for the bush administration. bush must have promised him free tacos for life.
    Tancredo told Pence about his bill.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I can't believe that a senate no one trusts is cramming an amnesty bill down our throats that no one wants and we are practically powerless to stop them.

Bush doesn't want these people to have to hide in the shadows. The alternative in his view is to turn over the keys of the country to them and their families that are soon to come.
    No don't make them hide in the shadows( if they were any more obvious they would have to be painted optic orange).