Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

URGENT! More calls tomorrow! Fairness doctrine!!!

I just received this information from another group. Obviously Talk Radio is to be used as a Scape Goat. If this B/S Fairness Doctrine is forced down our throats, it will deprive us all of information we'll need on the next round of Amnesty. (You know the war is not over).

We need to call our officials and demand support for this legislation!!!

1. Tomorrow, June 28, the House will debate the Pence/Blake/Hensarling amendment to H.R. 2829, the Financial Services Appropriations bill, which will prohibit any federal funds from being used by the Federal Communications Commission to implement the Fairness Doctrine.

Urgent action is needed to generate support for this amendment to the Financial Services and General Government Appropriations 2008 bill.

Save AMERICA!!! The fight is not over!!!

I'm on it , I'll be calling my Rep.

Any information on which reps support and which don't? Makes calling a little more efficient. thanks
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I have no more information yet. If you have TV on this evening, the tone is that the "Bad People" in office want to silence talk radio and stop our free speech. The Fairness Doctrine would effectively do this to Talk Radio and many of our news programs as well.

I would definitely suggest calling your local Senators and asking that they support this legislation. If they are already for it, GOOD!

I'm listening to a discussion regarding it on Hannity and Combs now. Boy the gangsta mentality in our government is going bat s-it crazy. Pretty soon they'll ban use of the internet without government permission. What the hell is going on in this country? I'll be calling tomorrow as well.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I Already emailed Boxer and FRenkestein regarding this.. I will keep my fight until the end
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

We AMERICANS have done a great job the last few days. We have told Congress and the President that we do not agree with them and we are not going to take it.

Talking about the "Straw that Broke the Camel's Back", I do not think that these evil politicians realize yet that the Eagle is awake and the flood gates are about to open. We Americans are not going to stand for this sort of thing any more. We love our country and are going to fight for it!!!

On a hopeful note, The American public has realized that we can stand up and say NO! The WAR is just beginning and we have to keep up the fight.
    Just as in combat, you never, never let your guard down.... otherwise you die. We have all worked to hard for this wonderful country and we will not stand by and see it destroyed.

We need to take back this great nation!!! LET'S ROLL!!!

Let's talk about radio "Fairness"

Let's talk about "Fairness" in regards to radio. Why does NPR (who is open-borders, pro-illegal immigrant) get government funds and no conservative radio stations are supported with government funds.

If we (the taxpayers) are going to continue to be forced to support NPR then I think the "Fair" thing would be to either also fund a conservative radio station or make NPR have half of their radio host people that are against illegal immigration. Doesn't that sound "Fair"?

Please bring that up to your elected officials - it's time we quit paying for that dripple. If people want to hear the whiny stories about the "poor illegals" then they can - but we shouldn't be forced to pay for it!!!

RIGHT ON, Melissa!!!

Can somebody give me the short version of what this Fairness Doctrine is?I'm embarrassed to say I don't know a thing about it. On the other hand, that was one great reason to join ALIPAC...so I could learn now that I've taken my head out of the sand. And please, who do I call, fax or email about it? Is there a list somewhere? Thanks all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast