Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear Not Going to Take it -

To give you the short version.......... The Fairness Doctrine will demand that equal time must be given (and documented) to anyone who has anything to say in retort to anything you may say over the airwaves.

In short, this will create a paperwork nightmare that the Stations will not be able to cope with, therefor eliminating shows such as Rush, Dobbs, Hanniday and others. The hidden guise being that the Comrades (Pelosi, Durban, Reid, Kennedy, etc) in DC will be able to effectively kill anything they perceive as descent form their addenda. IE: Kill Free Speech.
    (We have been through this before)

Use this link to find contact information for your state reps:

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

Just type in your zip code..............

The same old group of worthless, filthy traitors are attempting to shut us up, Feinstein, Kennedy, Kerry, Reid, Pelosi and probably a few more that I have temporarily forgotten. We need to target these scumbags for removal from elected office.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Why is it that liberals are all for free speech until you disagree with them? Then they can't wait to silence you

Banned
    The "Fairness Doctrine" Loses

[Ramesh Ponnuru]

http://corner.nationalreview.com/

The House votes 309-115 for a Mike Pence amendment barring the FCC from imposing it.

06/28 07:32 PM

There is another bill the broadcast freedom act that Pence said needs to go to the floor. It will stop any future laws to enact the fairness bill. Call you Reps and tell them to co-sponser the broadcast freedom act, it will put an end to this if we can get it passed.

Re: URGENT! More calls tomorrow! Fairness doctrine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedCowboy
    I just received this information from another group. Obviously Talk Radio is to be used as a Scape Goat. If this B/S Fairness Doctrine is forced down our throats, it will deprive us all of information we'll need on the next round of Amnesty. (You know the war is not over).

We need to call our officials and demand support for this legislation!!!

1. Tomorrow, June 28, the House will debate the Pence/Blake/Hensarling amendment to H.R. 2829, the Financial Services Appropriations bill, which will prohibit any federal funds from being used by the Federal Communications Commission to implement the Fairness Doctrine.

Urgent action is needed to generate support for this amendment to the Financial Services and General Government Appropriations 2008 bill.

Save AMERICA!!! The fight is not over!!!
    You actually received that info from ALIPAC sent by way of tallk radio show hosts and other groups.

I put out the word on this a few days ago by phone from here in DC and it went out on Rush and some other major shows. Now it is reverberating on the net.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Calling our Reps. is unwise unless we absolutly know our facts .Calling & faxing/emailing without checking facts will weaken us and they will stop listening....
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    The same old group of worthless, filthy traitors are attempting to shut us up, Feinstein, Kennedy, Kerry, Reid, Pelosi and probably a few more that I have temporarily forgotten. We need to target these scumbags for removal from elected office.
    Kerry has been spouting off about this for the last couple days. I want him out! I will do everything I can to make sure he is not re-elected.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    Why is it that liberals are all for free speech until you disagree with them? Then they can't wait to silence you
    Exactly! What about all the major(liberal) newspapers. Are they now going to give both sides of every story? I don't think so!

Does anyone else get the feeling that our govt is surely taking away more and more of our constitutional rights everyday? Scary.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12