Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Urgent Please Read

I went over to Lou Dobbs website and he has a poll that ask do you support the immigration reform legislation purposed by Sen Kyl and Cornyn which we all know has a guest worker plan for illegal aliens. They are selling the big lie that once the illegals finish their guest worker period that they will be sent home. We know this will never be enforced. They are selling the big lie that there is a labor shortage and that we need to give the illegals who are already here some kind of status. Rubbish. First off there are millions of unemployed American citizens who would love to do these jobs at a fair wage and second the illegals are criminals and need to be deported, not rewarded with jobs. They also said that according to this guest worker plan, any foreigner can be eligible for one of these visas. That's ANY FOREIGNER and there is no limit on how many can apply either. Absolute slap in the face to our citizens who can't find a job.

Then they claim that they will add 10,000 more BP agents with this plan including ones who will conduct interior enforcement. Rubbish I say. Congress already approved of that last December, only for Jorge Bush and the same Senate decided not to fund it. Are they going to do that again? You better believe it.

Sadly the poll is 82 percent support this plan. America is being fooled again. We need to get over there and vote NO for this. I said this before, anything short of 100 percent deportation and secured borders is a non starter IMO. Get over there and vote.

Here's the link: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I voted no. It is at 82% for it at this time
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

dman1200---Check out the Lou Dobbs show topic. We discussed this poll on it some this morning. I wonder if you can move this post to that topic???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton