Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I lived in South Korea for two years in the early/mid 80's. Their "middle class" population was fairly small. Knowing that conditions are supposed to be worse in North Korea I have some sympathy for the North Korean citizens. Any refugees really need to be screened with a fine tooth comb though and we should keep better track of where they go when they get here.

America has become responsible for all the world...especially all the poor of the world...and for the protection of all countries of the world...at our own expense of men and equipment, food, money, space, security.

No one asked us if any of those were the aspirations of the American PEOPLE...but breaking us via taxes is the aspiration of our congress and Whitehouse.

Would only wish that some compassion for the American people could be shown by our government.

As I remember North Korea was at one time our 'enemy'...my uncles and many many friends spent some miserable time in Korea...fighting for their 'freedoms'...what a crock...

Do we want these refugees? As for me, no. These are not the problems of America and we can't solve the problems of the entire world.. leave off, Bush.

MJ

we still have VICTIMS of Hurricane Katrina living in tents without electricity ...

whether these refugees are to become part of this country and residence of ANY state is a STATE matter and not that of the federal government ... if these states don't start standing up while they still can and stop rolling over and playing dead, ALL WILL BE LOST!

again, PLEASE call your STATE capitol and DEMAND that the state stands up for state's rights and it's citizens -- rally the troops so when the call comes, they wll step forward. And apparently, y'all need to call the governor of the State of Alabama and ask him to send out that call as proposed by the Alabama Coalition for State's Rights -- because the request was ignored

P.S., I forgot to add, we need this done BEFORE the State elections -- because who we put in office will determine our fate
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Do we want these refugees? As for me, no. These are not the problems of America and we can't solve the problems of the entire world.. leave off, Bush.
    That's what I've been saying for years now. Why are these people our problem? Why can't we just simply encourage them to fix their own country, via revolution if necessary? We did it several hundred years ago so it's not like it's impossible. I'm sick of the immigration insanity. If some Europeans wanted to migrate here, especially those of high skills, our insane government tells them no we don't want you, but yet if some unskilled, uneducated, diseased third worlders wanted in, our government caves in every time. How is continually imported massive poverty suppose to make this country better? This is nothing more than a dumbing down of the masses by the elite so they can control us.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's is why you can't have Illegal aliens coming here in the droves, for sitations just like this

Illegals suck up the resources from those who come here the right way..... or the refugees, and it just makes it harder for those who really do need our help, or truly belong here.

I have no problems accepting N.Koreans into the US, these people have gone threw hell and back under one of the most Brutal Regimes in the world, these people deserve political asylum. and yes they should be screened of course.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    I have no problems accepting N.Koreans into the US, these people have gone threw hell and back under one of the most Brutal Regimes in the world, these people deserve political asylum. and yes they should be screened of course.
    Is there some reason they couldn't have been sent to South Korea?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

we still have VICTIMS of Hurricane Katrina living in tents without electricity ...
    Exactly ! We have a huge homeless population, veterans that get treated like dirt and don't even get me started on how this country treats it's elderly but it isn't politically correct to care about our own Americans, that makes us selfish.

We have no money for our schools no money for Americans without health insurance but Jorge wants to take in more and more poverty striken people. Americans have always been compassionate and generous but we have to draw the line before there is nothing left to give.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    I see your point but what if South Korea Refuses? We accept Cuban Refugees because of Castro's Political Persecutions, N.Koreans have gone threw far worst than them, i agree we can't take all of them, but we can accept some.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    I see your point but what if South Korea Refuses? We accept Cuban Refugees because of Castro's Political Persecutions, N.Koreans have gone threw far worst than them, i agree we can't take all of them, but we can accept some.
    Why should we accept refugees period? Why don't we just move the entire planet into America? We don't have the money, we don't have the resources, we don't have the living space, we don't have the jobs. We are tapped out. I'm sorry these people have suffered, but we are not responsible for the entire world's population no matter what Jorge and his minions think. I have compassion too, but that doesn't mean I don't use my brain and a little common sense and say hey sorry, we can't provide for everyone. Sometimes people need to take care of themselves. It sucks I know, but we have to take care of ourselves before we think about taking care of others. Fix our own back yard first before fixing someone elses.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast