Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: US court grants asylum to Obama's African aunt

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just another TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE that Americans are supposed to simply accept.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama's Aunt

Isn't there a jail in Az. that can care for her?

Ray Charles could see this one coming.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    Asylum granted to Obama’s illegal alien aunt..reason remains a secret
    May 17, 3:53 PM
    Dave Gibson
    4 comments

APAttorneys for Zeituni Onyango, the half-sister of Obama's late father, just announced that a U.S. immigration court has granted her political asylum, a move which allows her to remain in the country legally.

However, the reason for her asylum remains a secret and apparently will not be made public.

In February, during a closed proceeding, Judge Leonard Shapiro decided to put off a final decision on either to grant asylum to Zeituni Onyango, 57, or to issue the deportation of the Kenyan national for a few more months.

Obama’s aunt came to that court hearing in a wheelchair, asking for asylum for medical reasons. In 2002, the first time she asked for asylum, she cited ongoing violence in her native Kenya as the reason.

Zeituni Onyango, 57, who has been living in a Boston public housing project was first ordered deported in 2004, but refused to leave. She has been in the United States since 2000, and was ordered out of the country after she overstayed her visa.

The public first learned that Obama had an aunt living illegally in the U.S., just days before the 2008 Presidential election.

Obama claimed that he was unaware of her illegal status, and has not, at least publicly been involved in the case. Although, it is curious that only one month after Senator Obama became President Obama, U.S. Immigration Judge Leonard Shapiro granted his aunt a temporary stay, and agreed to reopen her asylum case.

In November, Onyango told the Associated Press that she has not spoken to her nephew in some time, saying: “Before, we were family. But right now, there is a lot of politics, and me, I am not interested in any politics at all.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did you expect anything other? Hypocrisy rains supreme!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Just another TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE that Americans are supposed to simply accept.
    Ditto that RB!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Yeah like we didn't see this coming?
    We all knew it would happen, whether or not they were bribed or offered government jobs, per usual Obama politics. Maybe their kids can be interns or something. BUT when it REALLY does happen it's one more time of the government working for the foreigners and not the people paying their salaries!

I would LOVE to have the two doctors credentials checked.
    LIKE THAT HAPPENED!

The money we have spent on this 3 times CRIMINAL is ridiculous!
    It's bad enough what her nephew is doing to our country.
    Soon we all will be wanting asylum in KENYA!

I'm so mad I could spit!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Just something more that Obama figured he had the right to just legalize or justifv without a word being said about it.
    ------------------------

Please don't say anything bad about this situation or you'll be called a racist, no matter what race you are! That's the reason nobody has looked seriously into Obamas past because of fear of being called a racist, the worst thing on the face of the earth. Worse than a child molester, a racist!

Quote Originally Posted by apalmerjr
    Please don't say anything bad about this situation or you'll be called a racist, no matter what race you are! That's the reason nobody has looked seriously into Obamas past because of fear of being called a racist, the worst thing on the face of the earth. Worse than a child molester, a racist!
    It's too late. I've already been called a Racist. As if it really bothers me.
    They can call me way that want!.........I KNOW WHO AND WHAT I AM!!
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast