Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We've got to find a way to sound these people out and discover where their true allegiances lie. Then we've got to rid our electoral system of corruption (no small feat) and use our votes to put true patriots in Congress.
    You could ask them up front. But I wouldn't. These people have operated for nearly two centuries behind smoke and mirrors and fabrications and deceipt. They deserve a bit of their own method of dealing back. As long as they think we don't know they have to play the game. For instance the UNITED STATES is currently stalling on the global gun ban. GOOD! I don't know about you but I want to be able to defend myself. They are making "tongue in cheek with the next statement" arrests and putting the fear of God into some illegals. That serves two purposes. It continues to support the sovereignty of this nation by federal action and it appears to be having an effect on the number of people crossing that border.

With regard to who is a traitor and who is not in the current congress, you can assume IF THEY ARE A LAWYER they know the U.S. is a corporation and they know exactly what is going on.

NOT everyone in congress is a lawyer. If they are not a lawyer they may not know. There are those in congress who are on the side of the people. You can find it out by checking their background prior to coming to congress. I realize time is short til November but I don't think this will be handled by our vote.

However, people need to be awakened. How many people are on this website? How many people do they know ... get the idea? This might work. Mass mailing of the article
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Levant/nancy49.htm
    to everyone on your list and ask them to forward it to everyone they know.

It is a very concise and factual article which puts it all on the table without taking fifty plus pages to document every statement with a reference. I can tell you I have personally seen the majority of the congressional records confirming the actions of the traitors did in fact occur and what she is saying is gospel.

What needs to happen is that each sovereign citizen of this nation takes back their Strawman (corporate identity which was collateralized) that would defund them in a heart beat if done in a co-ordinated fashion. However FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS A REACTION. That has to be seriously taken into consideration.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I'm sorry...I know I don't understand a lot about these things.
    Why can't we impeach the president???
    The answer in a nutshell JAK is One Party Rule

The founders of this country built in to the Constitution of The United States of America a natural set of checks and balances by having 3 main bodies of Government.

The Executive branch - the President
    The Judicial Branch - the Supreme Court
    The Legislative Branch - Congress and the House of Representitves

The intention was that each branch would ensure that no other branch over-stepped their bounds.
    The framers NEVER intended for one party to rule all 3 branches of Govt.
    which basically is a Monarchy (or worse) , and is what we fought the Revolutionary War against...unchecked tyranny.

The GOP across the board blindly follow not the office, but the man.
    Another consequence of one party rule.
    The office of the President is not the man, its the office, the position.

The ONLY reason there is any dissent at all recently is that it is an election year. The ones that are speaking up obviously want to try keep their jobs after bush is gone either by impeachment or end of term.
    You have no authority here, be gone before someone drops a house on YOU

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12