Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's called hypocrisy. The hispanic/latino special interests groups have a monopoly on hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    This really angers me because it's just another example of LULAC (and other racist organizations like them) trying to set a precedent that the laws of the United States apply to everybody BUT illegal immigrants.

It seems that whenever we insist that illegal immigrants obey our laws, pro-illegal immigration groups scream "RACISM". I don't get the logic? If a white person has their car impounded due to driving without a license, that's okay. But if a Hispanic person has their car impounded, well...that's racism.

It's totally illogical.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

If you can get the cop's badge number I'd file a complaint w/his dept.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    It reminds me of my encounter with an illegal. This guy caused an accident that could have killed both me and my son had I not swerved to avoid a direct broadside collision.

This idiot was driving a van and made an abrupt left turn in front of my car as I was driving straight down a road. He not only had no license, he had no registration. The cop didn't even give him a ticket.

Let one of us cause an accident and tell the police that we don't have a license or registration. See how fast we are carted to jail.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12