Form I-9 Document Alert: USCIS Issuing New Version of EAD (Form I-766) Card

by John Fay on February 14, 2011

On Friday, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that it is now issuing employment and travel authorization on a single card for certain foreign national applicants filing an Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status in the U.S. The new dual-purpose card looks almost identical to the current Employment Authorization Document (EAD), except for one line of text near the bottom which reads, ‚ÄúServes as I-512 Advance Parole.‚Ä