Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Utah A.G. proposing different kind of immigration reform

Utah A.G. proposing different kind of immigration reform
    By Robert Gehrke

Updated 38 minutes ago

Attorney General Mark Shurtleff said Monday he is working with officials in Utah and Mexico to create a Utah-specific guest worker pilot program that he believes could serve as a more forward-looking course for immigration reform than the path Arizona has followed.

“I do feel very strongly that those who are going to be opposed to the Arizona-style law have to have a counter-proposal. Just saying ‘no’ isn’t going to cut it,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The temporary guest worker program in Nuevo Leon is highly corrupt with recruitment agents who bribe state officials, loan sharks providing money to laborers allowing them to pay fees for what is supposed to be a free program. People have been killed trying to reform it.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]There are three choices: Round you up, starve you out or help you out and make the best of a bad situation handed to us by the federal government,â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

[i]“It puts cops in an absolutely untenable position, where they have to decide, ‘Do I ask this person for identification?’ … Even though the law says you can’t consider race, what else are you going to consider?â€

This law if passed would truly be Unconstitutional because it does not comply with federal immigration laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

and states cannot enforce their own guest worker program.

Mr AG, either you enforce the laws on the books. or get the hell out of office