Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jason also said this morning he has no paid staff, a true grass roots effort. Even though he's in a safe GOP district we should still support him for the general election coming up:

www.jasonforcongress.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well this just made my day. I guess there is a glimmer of hope after all.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

This is GREAT news! Congrats Utah voters for getting this dirt bag traitor out of office!!!!!!! You have done not only yourselves, but the rest of the USA a huge favor!!!!! :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm just curious but has anyone heard any comment from Cannon? Any reaction from him at all?

......or is he huddled in a dark closet somewhere incoherently mumbling about aliens stealing his socks for fuel?

I'm proud to say I sent Jason Chaffetz a small donation about a month ago. I don't live within 1,500 miles of Utah but it matters and small donations from out of state can add up and help a campaign of a patriot.

Incidentally, I had to call Cannon's office and gloat too. This is just too good!! Now let's go after the rest of the traitors and clean house in Congress. I'm voting anti incumbent all the way down the ballot even if there's only a billy goat running against them. Let's throw the bums out!!

In reply to axwreath's question if anyone had heard Canon's reaction. He was quoted in the newspaper as saying that his loss was due to a low voter turnout and that every "stinking" voter who hated him must have voted. He also said that he didn't really want to return to Washington anyway. RIGHT!
    I for one am proud to let Canon know that I am one of those "stinking" voters who not only voted against him but voted for a much better candidate, Jason Chaffetz.
    Canon lost because of his amnesty stance. He also lost because when he talks, he really doesn't say anything. I guess that comes from too many years as a politician.
    When Chaffetz speaks he is comes across as being intelligent, clear and to the point and I agree with his views. I can't tell you how exhilerated I was when I turned on the news on primary night and saw that Mr. Chaffetz was leading Canonball by 60% tp 40%. It was hand clapping time at our house. (The news polls prior to the primary were giving Canon a 4% advantage to win. So never give up and always vote.)

I hope this happens to Feinstein, Boxer and Pelosi.

Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    I hope this happens to Feinstein, Boxer and Pelosi.
    NOW THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL, ALONG WITH MIKE THOMPSON. I hope Barletta takes Kanjorski in PA.

I just sent a donation to the Barletta for Congress campaign and would encourage others to send a donation also.

Quote Originally Posted by arvard
    I just sent a donation to the Barletta for Congress campaign and would encourage others to send a donation also.
    I agree arvard. I've donated as well.

Welcome to Alipac.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast