Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VA - BOCS chair proposing state legislation on illegal immig

BOCS chair proposing state legislation on illegal immigration

http://www2.insidenova.com/isn/news/loc ... ion/61404/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The first item would require all law enforcement officers in the state to check immigration status upon lawful detention if there is reasonable suspicion that the person detained is an illegal immigrant.
    This proposed legislation is similar to Arizona's 1070.

Good to see some other states getting ideas from 1070. The domino effect of Arizona's 1070 may have some dominos out of place but others are still falling in the right direction...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    The first item would require all law enforcement officers in the state to check immigration status upon lawful detention if there is reasonable suspicion that the person detained is an illegal immigrant.

Good to see some other states getting ideas from 1070. The domino effect of Arizona's 1070 may have some dominos out of place but others are still falling in the right direction...
    I caught an interview with Michelle Malkin last night, I think it was on Hannity, and she suggested that rather than abandon this type of legislation other states should aggresively pursue it; the Federal government would then have to file suit after suit challenging the states, thus wearing itself out and/or exposing its true agenda (which in my opinion is the disolution of the United States by filling it with non-citizens).

I kind of like the idea.
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Quote Originally Posted by forest

I caught an interview with Michelle Malkin last night, I think it was on Hannity, and she suggested that rather than abandon this type of legislation other states should aggresively pursue it; the Federal government would then have to file suit after suit challenging the states, thus wearing itself out and/or exposing its true agenda (which in my opinion is the disolution of the United States by filling it with non-citizens).

I kind of like the idea.

I agree =)
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Money transfer tax is a great way to make IA's pay while protecting citizens.

This should be in every state as a good way to help balance state budgets.Just think how much money CA. would make if they adopted this type of tax.

Every state needs to keep passing anti-Illegal Alien laws.They may be challenged in court but shows the resolve of citizens to rid their states of IA's. Just keep harassing them in a legal way until they leave our country.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

USPatriot wrote:

This should be in every state as a good way to help balance state budgets.Just think how much money CA. would make if they adopted this type of tax.
    Yes, they should. Oklahoma was smart and when they proposed the fees, the IA and theri handlers were screaming.

All states should think about this, the World Bank and Bank of America are raking the money from fees and they are not paying the illegals freight.

I think I will write to my state Senator and ask him to look at instituting fees for remittances.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn