Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good! They have no business celebrating Cinco De Mayo or any other hispanic holiday in this country anyway.

In El Paso TX, they claim that Thanksgiving is in April and they celebrated that here because it is history yet they can't have statues of the conquistadors because that is like having statues of hitler or osama bin laden. These illegals are so puffed up with their own importance and their own double standards that it makes me want to hurl!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Junius, they are not like that up here, they are still in a pretty small minority. I have noticed that they prefer to stay on Oregonians good side, but some are getting bold.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elizabeth, it is really too bad more people here on the border didn't start warning the rest of the country long ago that the illegals could and would become a problem. I started trying to do that in 1996-- when I was told I couldn't go to work at a local gorcery store and at Wal Mart because I didn't speak Spanish! If more people had spoken up then-- or even before then, perhaps there wouldn't be ANY illegal aliens in Oregon and border towns wouldn't be so heavily populated with illegal aliens today. In the county where I live 51% of the population is comprised of illegal aliens, according to a UTEP study.

Over the past ten years. I've written and called and even spoken one on one with government officials and potential officials until I'm so frustrated sometimes I don't dare open my mouth about it anymore. I can't watch the news in the same room with my own husband because he gets angry with me for making comments and disputing their version of the "facts." I don't know what makes people think that they don't leave out half the story in the newspaper and on the news but they do.

Soon, I'll be in an area where illegal aliens are in the minority again but I don't think I'll forget they are here and spreading like cancer to other places. Over the years, I've made many trips back and forth across the country. I've seen with my own eyes that number has grown and grown while our government turned their back on the border and encourages border law enforcement NOT to enforce the laws. I've argued with people who say my observations aren't valid because there are no documents or statistics to support it. I won't tell you what I say other than that it doesn't make any sense at all to me to expect that people who are here illegally are going to get in a line to be counted.

Now that more border Americans are speaking out about this issue and inland Americans are getting alarmed, I notice that there is a little better enforcement but it still isn't anywhere near good enough or we wouldn't have daily reports of drug smugglers and border jumpers and their dilemmas.

The most disgusting thing I saw was Agents Ramos and Compean imprisoned while the smugglers continue to cross the border at will. Our congressman (theirs and mine) who spends a lot of time applauding the fact that he was a Border Patrol Agent and even in charge of the Border Patrol for 26 years while the illegals were swarming in, turned his back on these guys. These politicians talking out of both sides of their mouth sicken me to no end. Yet the corruptness of our own government lets them be re-elected again and again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Junius, we have had illegals here due to farming, but I'm sure nowhere near what the border states have had. We would see them in town mainly during the spring and summer months, and then that was it, now it is a full-time issue, and I happen to lve in the midst of a complex literally full of them, we are the ONLY American family.

I have seen the town we have lived in for collectively 20 years go from a nice small town to a moderate sized town, population of about 97,000 with 114 known gangs! This to me is horrible on it's own, when you also see that there is also drug dealing going on, (we have seen and reported it, but by the time the police get there, the deal is over and suspects gone) round the clock.

We are not EVEN in the city, either, we live on the outskirts bordering rural areas. So I know if it is this bad here, it must be horrendous in border states and towns. I cannot fathom the depths of the crime that must be happening down there.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Healthy fear is good, it keeps us from; touching a hot flame, stealing from someone, petting a strange dog....and oh yeah, sneaking into another country without permission, using false documents, getting benefits, driving without a license....

Any raids scheduled for the midwest?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12