Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

VA-Illegal alien charged with raping 6-year-old girl

Illegal alien charged with raping 6-year-old girl in Williamsburg
    July 1, 9:03 PM
    Dave Gibson
    7 comments

Williamsburg has a growing problem with crime from illegal aliens
    Williamsburg.govPolice in Williamsburg, Va., have arrested two men, Tito Guirao-Aguilar, 39, and Samuel Eli Jacobo-Guirao, 20, for the rape of a 6-year-old girl. The arrest of a third suspect, a juvenile, is likely imminent.

Guirao-Aguilar has been charged with three counts of aggravated sexual battery of a person under the age of 13. Jacobo-Guirao was charged with one count of rape of a person under the age of 13 and two counts of aggravated sexual battery of a person under 13.

Both men are being held in the Virginia Peninsula Regional Jail without bond. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has also placed a hold on Guirao-Aguilar, who is in the country illegally.

The most popular tourist destination in the state, Williamsburg has a growing crime problem attributable to its illegal alien population, who are largely employed by the hotel and restaurant industry.

On June 10, Williamsburg police arrested illegal alien Raul Vasquez-Garcia, 33, in front of the same apartment complex where he allegedly shot a man, a week earlier.

On the night of June 4, police arrived at the Village of Woodshire apartments on Merrimac Trail, they found a man suffering from two gunshot wounds. According to police, the man and Vasquez-Garcia had been arguing over a woman.

The victim was taken to a local hospital, where he recovered from his wounds and has since been released.

Vasquez-Garcia is charged with attempted murder, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and assault.

More About: Illegal Immigration

http://www.examiner.com/x-5919-Norfolk- ... lliamsburg
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Because of the employment by the hotel industry of illegal aliens, we have taken to camping when we travel.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well well, since this apartment complex is a known place for illegals to live,. maybe ICE needs to raid the complex and arrest the illegals

Hurry Obama give these idiots amnesty before it is to late after all they are just hard working honest? folks that are just here to do a job Americans wont do (BARF)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-co
    Hurry Obama give these idiots amnesty before it is to late after all they are just hard working honest? folks that are just here to do a job Americans wont do (BARF)
    The sad truth is, some Americans will do the job of raping a baby. We have enough of these degenerate monsters of our own, we certainly do not need to import more.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I was the Father of that child I would deport them both alright...right to hell where they belong....
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    The thing that people in the US don't take in to account when they are busy bleeding for illegals, is that guns and violence are a way of life in Mexico. They might have laws about discharging them in residential neighborhoods like we do (I don't know), but the police are so busy chasing drug dealers and getting in shoot outs with them that their local laws probably fall along the wayside. So, when they immigrate here they bring all their violence and gun habits with them.

And, I would have never known this had I not lived in Arizona. They shoot guns off all the time there. By the time the cops show up everyone is gone so it's a waste of time to even respond to a call.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    This is yet another incident of savagery by those from countries where the rape and molestation of women and children is an accepted part of society and the age of consent is 12. These third world savages continue to pour across the wide open border and defile our women, children and take jobs from Americans while our imposter in chief and his chief homeland insecurity clown talk about unemployment, hold border security hostage to political gamesmanship and sit with their thumbs up their asses while Americans continue to suffer because of this administration's and Congress' lack of respect for our laws, borders and sovereignty. I hold Obama, Napolitano, Holder and this congress responsible for this crime and every other crime committed by those illegally in this country. Unfortunately they don't care. Beyond reprehensible.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

You said it right patriotAZGUY. That person would never again see the light of day...prison would be too good for them!

And camping is more fun isn't it Cayla?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast