Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, IMO, it is the HOTEL OWNERS, the RESTAURANT and other tourist business OWNERS who bear the responsibility for this!!!

Stop hiring these scum and we won't have the problems!!

Come on -- it's just that simple.

I went out the other day in our N. Virginia neighborhood w/ my 18 year old to help him apply for jobs. Many of these places had illegals working and would give us this song and dance about how there were no openings

STOP the hiring of these monsters -- our kids need the jobs, WE as Americans need these jobs, and we definitely do NOT NEED these low class third world parasites working in our places of business.

Look to the owners of these establishments as the #1 PARTY RESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd really like to know where this criminal was employed???

Does anyone know?

Banned
    Oh yea camping. I am at a gorgeous camp for the Fourth o July and it is unreal. I am here quite often.
    Clean restrooms, Quiet,clean peacefull.
    Not this weekend, This camp ground is like a third world cesspool.
    Just guess why. Disqusting, sad and the poo and TP, its everywhere exept where its supposed to be.
    I have been so looking forward to Independance day. And these UnAmerican,Selfish.You know whats have trashed,and crapped on it.
    Happy Fourth Freinds.
    It beacks my heart what happened to that baby girl.
    In Sedona, AZ a couple years back the illegal alien from south of the border landscape maintanance worker got caught rapeing the home owners labrador retreiver, good thing their swas not a six year old girl home instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12