Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VA: Man Set For Deportation Accused Of Assaulting 10-Year-Ol

Man Set For Deportation Accused Of Assaulting 10-Year-Old Manassas Girl

updated 4:52 p.m. ET, Tues., May. 20, 2008

MANASSAS, Va. - A man scheduled for deportation has been charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old Manassas girl. Police said a man entered the girl's home in the 7500 block of Alleghany Road on Oct. 22, 2007, and tried to rape her.

The victim was treated at a local hospital.

DNA evidence led police to Jose Abel Zelaya Ascencio, 32, whose last known address is in Manassas, police said.

Ascencio is a native of El Salvador and was arrested on an immigration violation shortly after the alleged rape, police said.

He was being held in Lumpkin, Ga., and was scheduled to be deported on May 9, police said.

Ascencio was extradited back to Virginia on Sunday. He is being held in the Manassas Adult Detention Center without bond.

He has been charged with rape and burglary with intent to commit rape.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24732083/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

every day it's rape by an Illegal . what has happened to my country . Bush and Cheney along with Reid and Pelosi , get them out and a Tancredo in office and "Oh Yeah" problem is gone . Corrupt Congress and local government seem to enjoy or delite in the Middle Class American being bought down by No Class Illegals . Why is that SOB still in office
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

How many has he gotten away with?

How many more of our kids will be victims?

Pick up the phone today and make those calls protect our kids!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I came across this story last night and just felt sick to my stomach.
    I can't bring myself to post this sickening story (2006) but here's the link for those wanting to see just how twisted and sick these people are. This is daily life for them? How can we continue to let people like this just walk away only to return and do it again?

I just can't imagine my little Grandbabies having to live in a world where this is acceptable!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24