Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VA: One Less Radical Teaching Our Children

One Less Radical Teaching Our Children
    By Greg L | 28 August 2008 | Manassas City | 49 Comments

John Steinbach (above, center, demonstrating his solidarity with illegal aliens who overcrowd residential dwellings in Manassas City Hall in December, 2005) is now available for employment as a substitute teacher at any school system that is willing to subject their students to his inappropriate in-the-classroom political commentary, since his contract with Metz Middle School in Manassas has not been renewed this year. Perhaps this is part of the city’s strategy to improve Adequate Yearly Progress achievement in Manassas City Schools. If so, they should be applauded. This was a long-overdue.

The American activists in Mexicans Without Borders — John Steinbach, Teresita Jacinto and Nancy Lyall — all are now former employees of our city or county schools where they often were responsible for “multi-cultural programsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nauseating....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It really helps your cause to show up with a very large Mexican flag.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Is there no one left in the education system that does not embrace the most radical, anti-American stances? How about the NEA adopt a platform and start a new movement like Americans With Borders.

this man is a MORON!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

[b]The American activists in Mexicans Without Borders — John Steinbach, Teresita Jacinto and Nancy Lyall — all are now former employees of our city or county schools where they often were responsible for “multi-cultural programsâ€

Showing their countries flag like that is like flaunting your colors in contempt for another nations laws.

THAT IS NOT ASSIMILATING!

The sad part is there is a hundreds of these kind of people teaching in our schools all across America from Kindergarten to the Universities, and many of them teaching our children to be embarrassed about their Heritage and culture. It needs to STOP
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

since his contract with Metz Middle School in Manassas has not been renewed this year.
    Gee...he's available for employment. Anyone looking for a (MOD EDIT)?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I really SHOULD get out today and do my yard work before THEY accuse me of not wanting to work! EVEN IF IT IS SUNDAY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast