Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

VA-Police: Six illegal immigrants raped Alexandria woman

Police: Six illegal immigrants raped Alexandria woman
    By: Freeman Klopott

March 18, 2010

A 30-year-old woman accepted a ride home from Fast Eddie's night club, but instead of returning her to her Alexandria home, the man and five of his friends drove her to a Waldorf house and held her hostage for several hours as they repeatedly raped her, authorities said.

The Charles County Sheriff's Office said all six men appear to be illegal immigrants. The men, ages 18 to 28, have been charged with rape and false imprisonment.

Authorities say the men were in the car when the woman accepted the ride home late Monday night. They drove to a house on Nicholas Road, where police said they live with more than a dozen men and women.

Inside they raped the woman, threatening to kill her if she didn't comply with their demands. She was able to escape around 5:30 a.m. and ran to a nearby house where she called police. Authorities said they believe other men may have been involved, but fled the house before police arrived.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/local ... 29702.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

15 minutes from our nation's capital. What an absolute national disgrace. Poor woman.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

have a nice day

My sincerest apologies for not searching for a better discussion group to drop this gem, but can ANYONE explain to me, the point in spending trillions of taxpayer dollars over forty five years on "The War on Poverty" ; and then import millions of unemployeed, broke, uneducated, unskilled and diseased non-citizens (illegals) year after year?

I fail to see the point! i mean ship em in by the trainload if that's what the Chicago Mob has in mind; but please acknowledge that all this stuff about Social Justice only applies to foreign countries,and not to us and to please give me my dog gone money back!

And by the way. when are you (Mr. Obama) going to tell all the hard working African Americans in this country; who voted for your administration with such an overwhelming majority, many of whom are still struggling; that they must compete with millions upon millions of illegals receiving taxpayer funded welfare subsidies on their dime for their jobs? tax credits for hiring illegals while 15.4 American citizens are unemployeed? you have got to be kidding! who in God's name came up with that bitchin idea?

Tell me that makes any kind of sense.

And this after 6 weeks of anger management. but, i did say "stuff and dog gone." at least on the "edited version"

p.s. by the way. have a nice day

a fellow patriot

Re: have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    My sincerest apologies for not searching for a better discussion group to drop this gem, but can ANYONE explain to me, the point in spending trillions of taxpayer dollars over forty five years on "The War on Poverty" ; and then import millions of unemployeed, broke, uneducated, unskilled and diseased non-citizens (illegals) year after year?

I fail to see the point! i mean ship em in by the trainload if that's what the Chicago Mob has in mind; but please acknowledge that all this stuff about Social Justice only applies to foreign countries,and not to us and to please give me my dog gone money back!

And by the way. when are you (Mr. Obama) going to tell all the hard working African Americans in this country; who voted for your administration with such an overwhelming majority, many of whom are still struggling; that they must compete with millions upon millions of illegals receiving taxpayer funded welfare subsidies on their dime for their jobs? tax credits for hiring illegals while 15.4 American citizens are unemployeed? you have got to be kidding! who in God's name came up with that bitchin idea?

Tell me that makes any kind of sense.

And this after 6 weeks of anger management. but, i did say "stuff and dog gone." at least on the "edited version"

p.s. by the way. have a nice day

a fellow patriot
    There is no explanation except that the US government wants to impoverish the US and make US the world's largest banana republic.

Did you know that in Northern Virginia, 15 minutes from the American White House, you can qualify for HUD Housing provided you earn less than $99,000 a year? Yeah, it was on the news, my mom saw it on the local Tee Vee station up there. A Korean couple contacted the media pissed off that they were going to have to move out of their HUD Housing low-income townhouse rental, because they earned $105,000 last year and were no longer eligible for the "low income housing".

My experience is that the best thing to deal with the type of anger we have towards this nonsense that's destroying our country is watch basketball, something real, something right, something fair, something that connects to a past we understand so we can stay grounded. We've got a big job ahead of US, and we need all our focus to keep our eye on the ball.

why

Why would a woman get into a car with five strange men?

Banned

Re: why

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    That was my first thought also after I read this jonhaloi. What happened to her was absolutely reprehensible but come on, smarten up. Don't get in cars with strangers!!

That's not how it actually happened. I have family up there and according to the Washington Post, she'd met 1 of the men at the bar who offered to take her home but when she got in the car with him, there were others in the car.

Here's the Washington Post story:

Six Waldorf men accused in gang rape

Six Waldorf men are charged with holding a woman against her will overnight and sexually assaulting her, Charles County sheriff's officials said.

One of the men first met the 30-year-old Alexandria woman Monday night at Fast Eddie's, an Alexandria nightclub, authorities said. He offered to drive her home, and when she got to his car, there were several other men inside.

Clockwise from upper left: Urillas-Hernandez, Montoya, Santa-Maria, Hernandez-Orellana, Cruz, Hernandez-Ramos. (Charles Co. Sheriff's Office)

Instead of taking her home, the men drove her to a house on Nicholas Road in Waldorf, authorities said. They forced her inside and sexually assaulted her throughout the night. One of the men had a knife, and they threatened to kill her if she didn't follow their orders.

Early Tuesday morning, the woman was able to escape. She ran to a house on Country Lane and the residents there called for help.

Police said they believe the men are not legal residents, and said that they have not been able to confirm that the men provided their real names.

The following men were charged with first-degree rape and false imprisonment: Henry Misael Hernandez-Ramos, 20; Adelio Orellana Cruz, 28; Ivan Urillas-Hernandez, 21; Ismael Echeverria Montoya, 27; Jose Omar Hernandez-Orellana, 20; and Juan Carlos Santa-Maria, 18.

As of Wednesday afternoon, Urillas-Hernandez and Santa-Maria were being held without bond; Cruz and Hernandez-Orellana were being held on $250,000 bond; and Hernandez-Ramos and Montoya had not appeared before a court commissioner.

This item has been updated since it was first published.
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime- ... n-gan.html

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    That was my first thought also after I read this jonhaloi. What happened to her was absolutely reprehensible but come on, smarten up. Don't get in cars with strangers!!
    She didn't actually do that. She'd met one of the guys inside the bar and was just leaving with him to take her home. The other men were inside the car when she got in and of course then it was too late, she'd been set up and kidnapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

She didn't actually do that. She'd met one of the guys inside the bar and was just leaving with him to take her home. The other men were inside the car when she got in and of course then it was too late, she'd been set up and kidnapped.

pretty scary would be a bit of an understatement.

a fellow patriot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast