Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Va. woman’s deportation case comes down to the last minute

Amid new guidelines, Va. woman’s deportation case comes down to the last minute

By Eli Saslow, Published: September 25

She had spent her final week praying for one outcome while preparing for another.

With five days left before she was supposed to leave the United States, Paula Godoy explained to her three children what it meant to be deported. With three days left, she packed her clothes and rosary beads into a makeshift suitcase. With two days left, she arranged to live in Guatemala with the only relative still there, a distant uncle whom she would identify at the airport by his orange Hawaiian shirt.

And on the last day, Godoy awoke next to her boyfriend in their Richmond apartment and confessed she had all but given up hope.

“There’s no time,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Va. woman’s deportation case comes down to the last mi

[quote]“Señor, por favor,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Va. woman’s deportation case comes down to the last mi

She had gone through four lawyers and $10,000 since November 2009, when a police officer pulled her over for driving with a suspended license and discovered she had entered the country twice without documentation.
    Entered illegally twice and driving with a suspended license, wonder how she got a license and wonder why it was suspended? Sure hope she left this morning since she didn't have to do 10yrs. for illegal re-entry!

Nice shoes and ankle bracelet,

She filled up her boyfriend’s car with gas

What part of ...."YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE" does she NOT understand
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

had entered the country twice without documentation
    that is a felony along with three kids and not married and does not speak English yet........We have enough of those things already here in the USA and sure do not need more of this,as the taxpayers are flipping the bill once again for this type of behavior. Again costing American taxpayers more money,while they slurp up the social benefits (and they are ILLEGALLY in this country). I am just fed up with this S---
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Just another LaRaza SOB story. Toss her and the kids out of the country and make sure they don't come back. She clearly has no respect for the laws of this country. She does not deserve citizenship or to be allowed to stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    She filled up her boyfriend’s car with gas

What part of ...."YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE" does she NOT understand
    Hell, what's one more crime to the list she already has acquired? The boyfriend and kiddies need to board that plane with her since she won't be allowed to come back LEGALLY any time soon!

Banned
    She had spent her final week praying.Ive been praying too,for them to send her back before she has more anchor babies.If she drives without a license let her go as long she goes straight to the border.

Banned
    [quote]One of those cases was Godoy’s. “I just need an answer,â€

[quote="pattyk"][quote]One of those cases was Godoy’s. “I just need an answer,â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast