Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Honey, you know they know. They just aren't reporting it!!! More MSM reporting in my opinion.

I admit I did go a little below the belt by mentioning all the reporting they did regarding Gilchrist and MMP. I also told them they would hate to be the last to report it if the economic terrorists really did poison the food as they vowed to do.

I also said the economic terrorists would be protesting in large numbers so I failed to understand how they would want to miss that, especially!

OH good....I figured they would know....but right after I sent it I thought darn it, I should have told them "where" to "drop by". Sure, of course they know, they are just opting not to cover it. We'll see what they do now...who knows....when they know the WORLD is watching, sometimes behavior is different.

Everyone! Take good12me's suggestion and email a please cover the summit, people the people, learn the facts, and report to your viewers type email!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, I think we must be around the same generation as I've observed the same things and come to same conclusion as you -- well, I'm probably somewhat hotter than the color purple on the color scale.

We could have had an almost paradise here with our voluntary self-imposed population stabilization coupled with our technology advances over the last 30 years -- and there were some positive social changes too, I guess. But, they drugged us down with PC indoctrination while surreptitiously (at first) opening the immigration floodgates. Kennedy lied about the effects of the 1965 Immigration Act in order to get it passed -- he said a few thousand immigrants total and that is less than we get in a week, every week. And then they invited illegal immigration to at least double legal immigration with amnesties, 245(i) extensions, Citizenship USAs, tieing the hands of the border patrol, etc. They threw business and political greed into the mix while the press handled the propaganda to keep it all going. The few of us who noticed what was going on were effectively silenced by the self-appointed PC enforcers. So, there you have paradise lost. We sacrificed, did the right thing, and got slapped in the face for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    I voted (Again)
    I did too. It's a TEXAS tradition to vote at least twice

Do you think the Minuteman volunteers patrolling the US-Mexico border do more to help or hinder the U.S. Border Patrol?

Thank you for participating in our poll. Here are the results so far.

Do more to help 72%

Do more to hinder 15%

Don't know 9%

Don't care 4%
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHills
    Judy, I think we must be around the same generation as I've observed the same things and come to same conclusion as you -- well, I'm probably somewhat hotter than the color purple on the color scale.

We could have had an almost paradise here with our voluntary self-imposed population stabilization coupled with our technology advances over the last 30 years -- and there were some positive social changes too, I guess. But, they drugged us down with PC indoctrination while surreptitiously (at first) opening the immigration floodgates. Kennedy lied about the effects of the 1965 Immigration Act in order to get it passed -- he said a few thousand immigrants total and that is less than we get in a week, every week. And then they invited illegal immigration to at least double legal immigration with amnesties, 245(i) extensions, Citizenship USAs, tieing the hands of the border patrol, etc. They threw business and political greed into the mix while the press handled the propaganda to keep it all going. The few of us who noticed what was going on were effectively silenced by the self-appointed PC enforcers. So, there you have paradise lost. We sacrificed, did the right thing, and got slapped in the face for it.
    You are right, BlueHills. Uncle Ted (Jim Beam) Kennedy said his bill "would not change the demographics of the nation". I was a child so I knew nothing about the bill at the time. However, I do remember my father (God Rest His Soul) say that it was going to wreck the country in conversations we had in the 70's. Now the nation is filling up with illegal immigrants faster than Kennedy's shot glass
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Re: MM Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I voted. It's still low. Something is fishy!

Do more to help 70%

Do more to hinder 16%

Don't know 10%

Don't care 4%
    odd that MSM would re run the same poll again
    Maybe it is not so strange. The convention is in their city this weekend.
    It would make sense to me, and I am no fan of MSM, to run it up to the end of the convention and maybe at least a day after. They are more than likely asking their viewers to vote during the nightly "news" cast and want it up for them. Just a thought.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I voted. It's still low. Something is fishy!

Do more to help 70%

Do more to hinder 16%

Don't know 10%

Don't care 4%
    odd that MSM would re run the same poll again
    Maybe it is not so strange. The convention is in their city this weekend.
    It would make sense to me, and I am no fan of MSM, to run it up to the end of the convention and maybe at least a day after. They are more than likely asking their viewers to vote during the nightly "news" cast and want it up for them. Just a thought.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

still very little change:

Do you think the Minuteman volunteers patrolling the US-

Mexico border do more to help or hinder the U.S. Border Patrol?

Thank you for participating in our poll. Here are the results so far.

Do more to help 72%

Do more to hinder 15%

Don't know 9%

Don't care 4%
    http://www.klas-tv.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    They are more than likely asking their viewers to vote during the nightly "news" cast and want it up for them. Just a thought.
    There must be somebody in Vegas who we could ask if KLAS is mentioning the existence of this poll or the results on the news. I don't know who is there who is checking their e-mail, but somebody here probably knows that.

I'll see if I can send an email to someone there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast