Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I did contact the Assistant U.S. Attorney Prosecuting Case

I looked at the news reports and saw the name of the Assistant U.S. Attorney handling the case. I contacted him and he was receptive:

Subject: RE: B & B cable case
    Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:58:43 -0500
    From: "xxx, Jim (USAVAE)" <xxx@usdoj.gov> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    To: "xx xx" <xx2002@yahoo.com>

Mr. xx:

Please go ahead and send the CD-ROM. My secretary will ensure that it gets to the agents. I do not know if the picture shows one of the Butterys but we will obviously look at that aspect. B&B Cable is not the only company doing this work so your pictures and license plate information may provide investigative leads to other companies doing the same thing. Thanks again for your action as a citizen.

AUSA James A. Metcalfe

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 2:18 PM
    To: Metcalfe, Jim (USAVAE)
    Subject: RE: B & B cable case

Attached is a scan of the delivery confirmation receipt. The postmark is clearly visible. (The .jpg file can be viewed and enlarged in the "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer").

Was the guy in the picture I sent you one of the Butterys?

Do you want me to hold off on mailing the CD-ROM until late December, so that it doesn't get lost in the system?

One of the great things about your handling of the case is the guilty plea. Thank you for saving the taxpayers the cost and time of a trial. In the documents, it says the conspiracy went back to 2003, but it looks like so far you have only traced the money back to Feb '05?

Well, maybe the photographs of the license plates I have in the other pictures will enable you to trace more the assets. I do not think those license plates were mentioned in the documents you graciously provided.

Verizon is doing this in other states too...similar case occurred in the Pittsburgh area and the FBI was investigating. A Verizon "subcontractor" which was a jalopy truck with a slapped-on magnetic sign stating "Verizon Sub-contractor" was pulling heavy equipment with an old, illegal hitch. The truck was pulled over by a trooper and all the workers were illegals, no licenses, no English, etc.

Verizon is also doing the same in the Philly suburbs. At least one sub-contractor for Verizon continuously operates with crews of illegal aliens who drive trucks/vehicles, dont' have company identification, don't speak English and don't have driver's licenses.

Updated article added to home page
    http://www.alipac.us/article3019.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Heavy fines and felony jail time!

Enforcing our Immigration Laws and Securing National Borders are not partisan, divisive, or polarizing issues! In current polls vast majority of United States Citizens want our Immigration Laws Enforced and our National Borders Secured. Politicians without their own or their Elitist Political “Contributor’sâ€

[quote]U.S. Magistrate James E. Bradberry had strong words for the Butterys at today's court appearance.

“Now look, the two of you listen to me carefully,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can you hear me now?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

notyou,

Good job!

Maybe you could ask a few of them where they are from and if they are here illegally and get it on video or tape. The first thing they ask each other is where your from. Many times they turn out to be old neighbors. As for divulging their the legal aspect. Many have become quite bold. They know there is little risk of being arrested. Many of them are used to corrupt government officials and police. Then again some that testify have been granted legal status. They could win a jackpot.

Don't do anything that may put you at risk though.

You are already doing doing more than most. Besides us little people have little to lose. The government and the those in the financial system may lose everything if they don't cease and desist with their actions.

Those working in the financial system may lose their jobs or businesses. Those in the government may lose their kingdoms. I suppose they will all still be sitting pretty on their piles of money after decades of devious activity. Of course there is a chance the money may become worthless also. Its happened before.

America is so twisted now with greed , just support La Raza . You know THE racist hate speech Illegal employment connection for Corp America .
    I think we need to throw all the big Corp's out on their azz's and start over.
    The 3 biggest Mortgage Houses in the most trouble . Fired their CEO with huge balloon packages . $120 million and up , and they all LOST Billions . This is why they need Illegals . To cover their Cooked up business scams
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Verizon is also doing the same in the Philly suburbs. At least one sub-contractor for Verizon continuously operates with crews of illegal aliens who drive trucks/vehicles, dont' have company identification, don't speak English and don't have driver's licenses.
    In Delaware too! Last June we needed Verizon to install 2 more lines for our business. In the process it was determined that some underground lines needed to be unearthed and re-run. Sure enough, on the day the work was scheduled, a dilapitated, unmarked pick up truck (w/attached equipment trailer) with PA tags shows up with 4 spanish speaking workers. Not one of them even spoke enough english to communicate with my husband and I! It was so bad that one of the men had to resort to crude drawings to indicate what they would be doing.

When I called our Verizon rep to complain, I got the same ol, same ol, "outside contractor" crap.

And someone who could barely speak English, I am sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast