Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This will put much needed focus twoard America's cause in killing this cancer.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Don't expect Juan "hidden agenda" McAmnesty to ever meet with the Legion about this. Once again he's on the wrong side of a very important issue. He seems to have a great deal of contempt for his fellow veterans and they seem to have a great deal of contempt for him. Check out Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain dot com. Of course all one word. You can decide if he's a hero or a disgrace for yourself. Manchurian candidate?

Don't expect Juan "hidden agenda" McAmnesty to ever meet with the Legion about this. Once again he's on the wrong side of a very important issue.
    The American Leigon should blast McPain out of the water, but I'll take what I can get..Great going to all of you vets!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now this is "The Real Deal". Finally , Patriots united for a just cause . I Do mean Just Cause !! SALUTE
    i gotta send this to me Congressman Cliff Stearns . He supports Vets 100% and he anti-immigration so maybe he can help the locals in Marion county.
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    Don't expect Juan "hidden agenda" McAmnesty to ever meet with the Legion about this. Once again he's on the wrong side of a very important issue. He seems to have a great deal of contempt for his fellow veterans and they seem to have a great deal of contempt for him. Check out Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain dot com. Of course all one word. You can decide if he's a hero or a disgrace for yourself. Manchurian candidate?
    My answer is short and not so sweet . McAmnesty is a Brain Washed RINO !
    I know i didn't fight over there for NIKE shoe factorys to sell to us over priced junk . McCains attitude is one of , We need to heal and put it behind us . Oh really , 58,000 dead Bro's would disagree with you Juan !!!
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Yea, send this to la raza and ask them if they think that everyone in the American Leigon are racists..that many people can't be wrong.

Send it to the hispanic caucus in Congress and ask them why aren't they supporting what's good for America rather than what's good for hispanics? We would find out real quick who the real racists are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

better kick start it quick . Were running out of time so says the PM of the once great country of Britian .
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=113581

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This got my heart beating this morning, what wonderful news, ......."
    Mine too! I just got this in a Google email alert and couldn't wait to come here and see if it had been posted yet.

Feels good doesn't it?????
    Thank you zeezil for getting this out! I should be faster at checking my email on time
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

This is wonderful news and just in time for the reconquista marches that will take place all around this country!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12