Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY DOESN'T LOU DOBS OR BILL O'REILLY INVITE SOME OF THE TEXAS BUSINESS PEOPLE FROM THE FROZEN FOOD COUNCIL THAT MET WITH VINCENTE FOX, NOW KNOWN TO BE THE NAKED RACIST, AND ASK THEM:

WHY WERE YOU MEETING WITH VINCENTE FOX IN MEXICO DISCUSSING HIS MEXICAN LABOR FOR JOBS IN THE UNITED STATES?????

If I were a reporter, Lou Dobbs or Bill O'Reilly.....I would want to KNOW what were our business people doing in Mexico discussing Mexican Labor for American Job Positions???

If I were the US Department of Labor.....I would want to know the same thing.

If I were the US Department of Justice....I would want to know the same thing.

If I were the Governor of Texas....I would want to know the same thing!

Wake Up America!!

Your Frozen Foods ARE TAINTED!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jesse Jackson and Sharpton don't speak for all black people any more than George Bush or Michael Moore speak for whites. People of all "colors" had better wake up and start loving each other. What is happening right now to America is in none of our best interests. Wake up time.

Al Sharpton was on Lou Dobbs tonight. He is going to meet with Vincente Fox later this week. He thinks Vincente should offer a "short apology" to the American People.

Now....get this....Lou Dobbs said "I don't personally think Vincente is a racist but ....."

Any person who thinks in the terms that Vincente Fox thinks is a racist...we are now learning that the Mexican People are very opinionated to use a fresh term about who is superior and who isn't. The word Indian in Mexico is a dirty word. They make fun of blacks in Mexico and while the population several decades ago had a 10% black population....due to intermarriage, and apparently no new blacks allowed into Mexico, the black population is now 1%. This was on Lou Dobbs tonight.

We know from the article I posted on Depopulate Mexico Take Farms and Send to US--they have attempted to depopulate the vast farmlands of Mexico, occupied by Mechisto, who are the Indians....which all seems to fit with a plan to become a 100% White Nation.

I think we have a bigger problem that we thought....I think the Globalists are Racists....working towards something more than Economic Control and Superiority.....they are working towards Human Superiority.

THEY are White Supremacists!! It's World War II thinking ALL OVER AGAIN except this time it involves Mexico and Latin America....who as you know are Caucasian.....White......for the most part.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JUDY,
    THEY are White Supremacists

They're not all white, LOL. BUT, they do believe that they're above the people and are a SPECIAL SET OF PEOPLE.

Colin Powel - CFR / ?Bilderberger
    Condi Rice - CFR
    Vernon Jordan {clinton's bud} - Bilderberger

and many college profs
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis--I'm referring to Mexico, not the United States. The leadership and powers of Mexico are the Mexican version of White Supremacists. Most elite in Mexico....are Spanish origin rather than native Indian, Mechisto.

The exodus of Mechisto in Mexico to the United States is their way of "cleansing" their nation....that's why they "Depopulated" the rural areas occupied by Mechisto and sent them to the United States.

This is La Raza.

Connect the Dots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12