Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Victim of Illegal Immigrant Shooter Speaks: 'When He Shot Me, He Was Smiling'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Victim of Illegal Immigrant Shooter Speaks: 'When He Shot Me, He Was Smiling'

Video at source link.
    ~~~

by Adelle Nazarian 6 Nov 2014

A carjacking victim who miraculously survived a fatal shooting rampage in Sacramento that resulted in the deaths of two officers said the shooter was smiling when he fired at point-blank range.

"When he shot me he was smiling. When he shot me, you seen a crazy look. He liked what he was doing...to me," Anthony Holmes said about his shooter in an interview with local NBC News affiliate in Sacramento KCRA. He said Marcelo Marquez was "a pro."

Marquez went up to Holmes and told him to give him his keys. Holmes said "Man, I don't know you." Then he was shot.

Marcelo Marquez is a twice-deported Mexican illegal alien. His legal name is Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte.

Holmes said his quick thinking saved him from receiving a serious fatal shot to the head, which was Marquez's intention.

"He tried to shoot me in the head," he told KCRA. Instead, Holmes was able to maneuver to the right and use his hands to block Marquez's gun which resulted in him suffering several point-blank gun shot wounds to his ear and hands instead.

"That's what saved me, my hands. If I hadn't done that, I would have been. Then my kids wouldn't have no dad," he said.

Holmes was in critical condition when he arrived at UC Davis Medical Center. He was released on Monday, following extensive surgery. He has wires in his jaw and can only eat and drink through a straw. Both his left and right hands are in a cast, and his mobility is limited.

Holmes' family has set up a fundraising account on GiveForward to help them pay for the cost of his medical procedures. They have raised over 3/4 of their fundraising goal so far.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-C...He-Was-Smiling
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Carjacking victim: 'When he shot me, he was smiling'

KCRA News

Published on Nov 5, 2014
    Anthony Holmes was shot four times as Marcelo Marquez tried to take his vehicle during the series of events that killed two deputies in Sacramento and Placer counties. A Give Forward account has been set up for Holmes. Subscribe to KCRA on YouTube now for more: http://bit.ly/1kjRAAn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paX0gkLMxmk

I think a well known politician would refer to Marquez as one only trying to support his family as act of love. That politician stated such with no qualification or reference to the criminal element, thus this type was included in that statement.

I wonder if Zuckerberg made a contribution to the fundraising efforts?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Illegal Immigrant Shoots US Citizen While Doing Something Sickening [VIDEO]

The carjacking victim who barely survived an encounter with the twice-deported illegal immigrant suspected in the deaths of two California sheriff’s deputies called his attacker “a pro.”
    “When he shot me he was smiling. When he shot me, you seen a crazy look. He liked what he was doing to me,” Anthony Holmes told KCRA.

Marcelo Marquez, an illegal immigrant from Mexico who had been deported twice but obviously made his way back into the United States across the nation’s porous southern border, is accused of shooting Holmes during a carjacking attempt. His legal name is Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte.
    Holmes said he wasn’t trying to be a hero when he responded to Marquez’ demand for his keys with, “Man, I don’t know you.”
    Immediately, Holmes said, Marquez shot him at point-blank range.

“He tried to shoot me in the head,” he told KCRA. Only the fact that Holmes flinched and raised his hands to protect himself saved his life.
    “That’s what saved me, my hands. If I hadn’t done that, I would have been [killed]. Then my kids wouldn’t have no dad,” he said.
    Watch the entire segment from KCRA here, courtesy of Breitbart:

Unfortunately, Holmes’ story is only one of many that detail incidents of violent behavior, including sexual assault and murder, committed by illegal immigrants who have been allowed to enter and remain in the United States due to President Barack Obama’s lax border enforcement and deportation policies.
    And by all reports, it’s going to get worse before it gets better.

http://conservativetribune.com/illeg...ts-us-citizen/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)