Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(Video) Immigrant Day Laborers Soliciting Work On A Sunday I

Even though it's Sunday, dozens of immigrant workers are soliciting work on the corners of Broadway and Lombard Street, only a few blocks from St. Patrick's Church and upscale Fells Point townhouses.

This is in Baltimore, Md, which is subsidizing the illegals with grants.

Here's the link: http://mobtownusa.typepad.com/my_weblog ... rs--2.html

One thing we can count on for sure. Idle people and especially illegals that are used to being taken care of by the USA will start to cause havoc. We here at Alipac can truthfully say (we tried to warn you).
    It is just beginning.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    One thing we can count on for sure. Idle people and especially illegals that are used to being taken care of by the USA will start to cause havoc. We here at Alipac can truthfully say (we tried to warn you).
    It is just beginning.
    This is the reality that no so-called political officials ever acknowledge. I think what you are say is the obvious they miss:

1. When the economy gets worse and the labor jobs dry up, illegals will not take the next train home.

2. When they have no means to support themselves, they will look for other ways to survive.

Need I say anymore?

Our government has close their doors to the American people and don't listen to what we have been trying to say.... since the last amnesty many of us say it was not going to work/ it will get worse.... We were call the anti immigrants now we are up to our ears and they still refuse to listen I don't know what it will take for the government get the point..... We need to put a stop to this now don't use a band aid for a deep wound when what it needs is stitches.

Quote Originally Posted by smile
    Our government has close their doors to the American people and don't listen to what we have been trying to say.... since the last amnesty many of us say it was not going to work/ it will get worse.... We were call the anti immigrants now we are up to our ears and they still refuse to listen I don't know what it will take for the government get the point..... We need to put a stop to this now don't use a band aid for a deep wound when what it needs is stitches.
    It's a real problem!

I think you all should check out this article. It goes into details about immigration violations that can be prosecuted under the RICO Act. You don't even have to prove that it is in any way shape or form a bonafide organization---just that it was functioning in an organized fashion. Could be a lot of prosecutions when we get a handle on using this!
    http://www.cis.org/articles/2003/back1103.html
    Here's some excerpts:
    In 1996, Congress expanded the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) to include violations of federal immigration law.1 While this expansion may not have received much publicity, it could potentially change the face of U.S. immigration law enforcement. Under the new RICO provisions, a violation of certain provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) meets the definition of racketeering activity, also known as a "predicate offense,"2 and an entity that engages in a pattern of racketeering activity for financial gain can be held both criminally and civilly liable.3 Among other things, the INA makes it unlawful to encourage illegal immigration or employ illegal aliens,4 which violations were included as predicate offenses under RICO.
    ---------
    The 1996 changes in the INA made hiring illegal aliens a predicate act of racketeering activity under RICO, but illegal hiring wasn’t the only violation of the INA made a predicate act. Other INA prohibitions made RICO predicate acts were encouraging or inducing illegal immigration, smuggling, and harboring illegal aliens.10 Together, these additions make the RICO Act potentially a very strong new tool in the hands of private parties against persons and companies that profit by violating U.S. immigration law.

Well, you can read the whole article yourself and see if there is something useful. I am not a lawyer so results are not guaranteed....
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks. This is good info.