Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Villaraigosa, Clinton, Schwarzenegger Attend Latino Conventi

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?secti ... id=4347824

Villaraigosa, Clinton, Schwarzenegger Attend Latino Convention

LOS ANGELES, July 8, 2006 - Thousands of people including former President Bill Clinton, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa attended a Latino conference Saturday where immigration reform topped the discussions.

A small group of about 25 protesters from the March 25 Coalition protested outside the annual conference hosted by the National Council of La Raza, a national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy group.
    March 25 spokesman Javiar Rodriguez said they were protesting La Raza's compromising position on immigration reform. March 25, he said, wants the current bills in Congress derailed so lawmakers can start fresh with a more humane approach to illegal immigrants in the country.

"They're militarizing the border," Rodriguez said. "All the walls, all the bricks, everything that they've thrown at the immigration problem has not succeeded."

The La Raza conference kicked off at 9 a.m. with "Cafe con Clinton," with Villaraigosa and NCLR President Janet Murguia hosting the former president.

Schwarzenegger participated in a ribbon-cutting ceremony opening the 2006 Latino Expo USA at 10:15 a.m.

A town hall meeting called "Toward Immigration Reform and Beyond: Latinos and Labor Unions Working Together" will be held at 3:30 p.m. with panelists including United Farm Workers of America President Arturo Rodriguez and Los Angeles County Federation of Labor Executive Secretary-Treasurer Maria Elena Durazo.

The four-day conference will also feature games, raffles, prizes, live music, dancing and information and product give-aways from more than 250 exhibitors, Spanish-language workshops and health and home ownership fairs.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"They're militarizing the border," Rodriguez said. "All the walls, all the bricks, everything that they've thrown at the immigration problem has not succeeded."
    So we should have open borders then?

Many of our politicians are advocating this I guess, including our governor. This is embarrassing.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK

Villaraigosa, Clinton, Schwarzenegger Attend Latino Conventi

Schwarzenegger,
    hummm...I thought he was different, but he is seeking the same thing everyone that wanted to pass this senate bill is seeking.
    My God...I can NOT believe what is happening!

http://gov.ca.gov/
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    They have Schwarzenegger's complete La Raza speech on the web site. Here's the link to the video.

http://msmedia.dot.ca.gov/governor/20060708_NCLR.asf
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Another traitor!
    This bothers me that they are speaking here...from what I have learned in the last 1 1/2 - 2 months...this is a racist organization which receives government grants. I do not understand this. Please bare with me, I don't understand politics, but trying to learn and reading all of your blogs ...is helping.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome JAK.

Don't worry about not understanding politics. We don't either. We think politicians and laws should represent and protect citizens and legal aliens.

Sickining, this guy is an abomination to california. Holding the latino Anchor baby told the whole story. This man has sold out completely
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

JAK
    Thanks had-enuf,
    Even someone like me knows that a bunch of these rats need to be "thrown out" and I hope it shows at the polls.
    Everyone of them should be filled with shame!

They are so concerned about losing a vote that they can't realize that in the end they are going to lose anyway...by going this way.

Couldn't finish watching the video. Made me sick!

I noticed they didn't mention Karl Rove. That SOB traitor is supposed to be there too. In reality he is just there in GW's stead.

"All the walls, all the bricks, everything that they've thrown at the immigration problem has not succeeded."
    Is that a joke? What walls is he referring to?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast