Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    [I noticed they didn't mention Karl Rove. That SOB traitor is supposed to be there too. In reality he is just there in GW's stead.
    quote]
    If the President is NOT enforcing the laws that are already on the books, isn't that enough to impeach him??? and take out the rest of the bums?
    I don't understand?? He is allowing our country to be invaded...and standing with those who are promoting it.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    They have Schwarzenegger's complete La Raza speech on the web site. Here's the link to the video.

http://msmedia.dot.ca.gov/governor/20060708_NCLR.asf
    Thank you Brian for posting but I could not stand to listen to it all. Arnold said something about during one point in his life he was 'not asked for papers' and that sure got applause. Such an insult to citizens and people who immigrated legally.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I have to admit it was a rather boring speech and I had a hard time getting through it. However seeing him pander like he did made me sick.

I wish we had a better choice for Governor on the upcoming election but it looks like we are stuck with him again. I would rather have Tom McClintock who is runng for Lieutenant Governor instead of Arnold.

If McClintock is elected I'm hoping Arnold spends alot of time out of the state. For all I care he can take a year off to go make Terminator 4.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If the President is NOT enforcing the laws that are already on the books, isn't that enough to impeach him??? and take out the rest of the bums?
    I don't understand?? He is allowing our country to be invaded...and standing with those who are promoting it.
    IMO it is! It would seem to me he is neglecting one of his primary duties as President by not protecting the citizens of the US.

However I hope and pray when this is all said and done that many politicians will be brought to justice.

For those who may want to let the Governor know how much you enjoyed his pandering speech.

Contact the Governor
    Governor's Office
    Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
    State Capitol Building
    Sacramento, CA 95814
    Phone: 916-445-2841
    Fax: 916-445-4633

To send an Electronic Mail please visit:
    http://www.govmail.ca.gov
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

"They're militarizing the border," Rodriguez said. "All the walls, all the bricks, everything that they've thrown at the immigration problem has not succeeded."
    This guy is a quack. Do you honestly think that if this was happening that these people would be coming over in droves? No, not a chance. All we'd have to do to remember that enforcement does indeed work is look back to when Eisenhower was president. That is who we need as our president. A person just like him who did the right thing no matter what and corruption was just as rampant back then as it is now.

As for Arnold, I told people years ago that he is a sellout and a disgrace. He lied just to get elected and then sold his soul. People should have voted for McClintock and not the big name moviestar. I knew this guy was a fraud, but everyone listened to the Republicrats sign his praises like the sheep they are. McClintock is legit and I hope the voters turn out for him this time around and for the person who's running against Feinstein. Come on stupid America, time is running out. Get to the polls and vote these bums out or you will be sold out, forever to be the slaves of Bush and the NWO.

All that muscle and no backbone, how does this man even walk upright? No backbone and no brain to boot.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I did email Arnold and told him that he is selling out his state and his country. Scumbag!!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sent Arnold a long letter last week outling my frustration and disappointment in him. Seems most legislators in CA don't want to upset the invaders because there are millions here! We do have some congressmen fighting though like Hunter, Bilbray and Rohrabacher.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Sent Arnold a long letter last week outling my frustration and disappointment in him. Seems most legislators in CA don't want to upset the invaders because there are millions here! We do have some congressmen fighting though like Hunter, Bilbray and Rohrabacher.
    Campbell, Doolittle, Gallegly, Lungren, Miller, Royce are all good too.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These corporations and politicians that are not only ignoring but adding fuel to the fire will rue the day. They either think we are intimidated or take us for granted/fools. Either way the end result is the same. The financial/voting power behind the numbers of this ground swell could cripple any company or politician in this country and they better reconsider. Once we find our collective way, and it appears to be in the not to distant future, The power of Americans and "we the people" will refresh their collective memories. These people that are pushing for this globalist agenda and attempting to undermine the stability of this country have either forgotten the America we are talking about or hate it and want it destroyed anyway. I will not allow that to happen. I will not allow them to paint us as some evil oppressors as it is they who are the oppressor. I will not allow them to piss on the graves of millions of American soldiers past & present. I will not allow them to think they can destroy a culture that has been the beacon of light and the envy of many for hundreds of years. Lastly I will not allow them to take my Liberty and and the Liberty of future Americans! I have that right AND responsibility!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12