Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Howlin a troll? What an irony! Sweet justice. How many times has she called out the Viking Kitties and called others trolls!

These must be newbies calling Howlin a troll because she's been there almost since FR was founded.

This is LOL x 1,000
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

NO, these are long time members, they are mad at her and someone named ClintonBeGone for talking badly about Webster, who all of NC likes if they are true conservatives. And they all really like me now, what irony, I was sure I would be banned, but I am on the winning side of that debate right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGirl1
    NO, these are long time members, they are mad at her and someone named ClintonBeGone for talking badly about Webster, who all of NC likes if they are true conservatives. And they all really like me now, what irony, I was sure I would be banned, but I am on the winning side of that debate right now.
    ... surely they don't know your ALIPAC connection.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Yeah, they do.

Yeah, they do.
    .. and you're not banned???

Still FReeping. Hehe, I am shocked too.

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    Yeah, they do.
    .. and you're not banned???
    Ahh, I can tell that you don't know that the quarterly FReeapthon (begging for money) has commenced over where Howlin and bayourod reside.

Therefore, all bannings and suspensions have stopped......until the $60,000 goal is reached, and within days of it ending, you can watch the Viking Kitties return to do their "work".

Predictable. Totally predictable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12