Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voter fraud by illegal aliens ignored by government and medi

July 6, 2009
    Voter fraud by illegal aliens ignored by government and media

By Jim Kouri

While the mainstream news media are beginning to cover the story of rampant voter fraud perpetrated by liberal organizations such as ACORN, don’t expect reporters to provide anymore than a passing interest in preventing illegal aliens — or even legal immigrants — from voting.

While President Barack Obama scolded corporate America, his service as an attorney for ACORN in the past prevents him from even once mentioning local, state and federal investigations of that organization as a result of numerous voter fraud allegations.

When voters discover fraud by a candidate they react. For example, in a 2006 congressional race in southern California between Republican Brian Bilbray and Democrat Francine Busby, Busby told a room full of illegal aliens that they didn’t need “papersâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

During the 2006 Illegal Alien nation-wide public temper tantrums...a.k.a. as "marches"...the SEIU/ACORN/LULCAC and such had "voter registrations" going on....no one was checking just who was registering who.....l

In Illinois, there was a Matricula Consular fair at a public school sponsored by the Mexican government...and guess what? There also was "voter registration"......no one obtaining a Matricula Consular card is a U.S. citizen eligible to vote...so just who were they trying to register?

In Lake County, Illinois, the clerk of courts confirmed that there were a significant number of improper registrations - even one to a pet rabbit. In one case, a person who received a jury summons, which relies on names taken from voter registrations, returned the summons with a note "I am not a citizen."
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are 20 million illegal invaders who's very existence in this country is dependent on breaking numerous laws on a daily basis in order to remain here. Breaking our laws in second nature to these people. What makes anyone believe our political system has not been infiltrated and tainted by this illegal invasion. Especially, when we have elected officials who are dead set against inacting voter id laws.

I bet If anyone actually gave a crap in the media our country might actually have real informed intelligent people deciding the fate of our country! But instead we have people that care only about worthless crap, that only have an opinion about potato chips and Jerry springer episodes....
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

In my opinion there is far more likely to have been illegal voting by legal immigrants. Illegal aliens are less likely to be interested in voting and to have access to the Motor Voter program.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually since there is now wide spread dual citizenship a Mexican immigrant could get a Matricula Consular. The Matricula Consular has a legitimate purpose. The Matricula Consular's original purpose was to make it easier for consular clerks to locate files in their filing cabinets. The misdeed came when they decided to use it for purposes far beyond that.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've known this is happening in NYC for at least 20yrs.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I live in an Hispanic community. When I vote it's so obvious there is voter fraud I can't believe anyone actually thinks it isn't happening. And, don't think for one instant that illegals don't care about voting. They know as soon as they get here because they are told. If they vote their pals in they get their way paved for them. Arizona has a couple of these idiots in office that I'm positive would not be in office if it were not for the illegals or legals who should not be voting coming to the polls.

I'm usually one of maybe 3 or 4 white people at my polling place. I have to show voter registration, driver's license, birth certificate, bills with my address. I never see the Hispanics, even the one's who can't speak English, showing this amount of ID. I'm pretty sick of this situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast