Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voter Fraud: Without It, Democrats Cannot Win!

Voter Fraud: Without It, Democrats Cannot Win!
    Satire By John W. Lillpop

August 7, 2008 - With the election less than 90 days away and John McCain showing no reliable signs of a disabling injury or worse, Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) have decided to use a campaign strategy that has served Democrat candidates well in the past.

Liberals call it Voter Outreach, but federal and state election officials prefer a less PC term that is more precise: Voter Fraud.
    Voter fraud has been in the Democrat Party's bag of tricks for generations. Without it, John Fitzgerald Kennedy would have lost the presidency to Richard M. Nixon in 1960.

Further, without the humiliation of the 1960 loss in his craw, President Nixon would have not delivered his infamous "You won't have Nixon to kick around" speech after losing a bid to become governor of California in 1962, and he would not have authorized the Watergate break-in of DNC headquarters in 1972.

Therefore, Nixon would not have been forced to resign, and America would not have burdened with the presidencies of Lyndon Johnson, Gerald Ford, and Jimmy Carter.

Spiro Agnew, Nixon's actual vice president in 1968, might have been elected president after Nixon, setting the stage for the first arrest of a sitting president in US history as federal agents would have kicked in the door to the Oval Office and perk-walked the handcuffed Agnew away for accepting bribes.

With no Spiro Agnew to serve as hit man during the first Nixon term, Americans would have been denied these classic quotes from the conservative icon:

"Ultra-liberalism today translates into a whimpering isolationism in foreign policy, a mulish obstructionism in domestic policy, and a pusillanimous pussyfooting on the critical issue of law and order. "

Moreover, what would history be without Agnew's most famous assault on the media?

"In the United States today, we have more than our share of the nattering nabobs of negativism."

But back to 2008 and the contemptible scheming by DNC Chairman Howard Dean and Obama to steal the election.

According to insiders, Dean and Obama have ordered an all out effort to appease, cajole, bribe, extort, blackmail, and all other forms of physical and emotional treachery needed to influence all members of the Obama core constituency.

That would be sleeper cells, illegal aliens, felons, and the Dearly departed.

Sleeper cells could be a veritable gold mine of opportunity in which to troll for Obama votes.

With his three Muslim names --Barack Hussein Obama--and history of taking spiritual guidance from a pastor who blames the US for 9/11, Obama seems a shoo-in to capture the sleeper cell vote on November 4.

After all, what dedicated Jihadist and dues-paying sleeper cell dude would skip over Barack Hussein Obama in order to vote for an alleged conservative and lily-white Christian crusader named John McCain?

When it comes to illegal aliens, Obama again appears to have a clear edge. It will be recalled that he talked down to US citizens by insisting that Americans should learn Spanish, the preferred language to millions of aliens here illegally.

Obama added to his anti-rule of law credentials by promising to deliver amnesty to all "law-abiding illegal aliens," a newly minted oxymoron created for the specific purpose of pandering to Hispanics.

With regard to felons, Democrats are particularly sensitive to ruthless laws that prohibit this abused demographic from voting. Minority felons are a party favorite since the overwhelming majority of felons are black and Hispanic Democrats, ergo, potential Democrats.

Another natural fit for Dean and Obama!

When it comes to the Dearly Departed demographic, Obama comes out on top again.

Current Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley is the offspring of Mayor Richard J. Daley, the man who elected John F. Kennedy by padding the Democrat vote totals with Cook County residents long since expired, thereby titling Illinois to JFK, and sending a disgruntled Richard Nixon back to California in search of a governor's mansion to haunt.

By focusing on sleeper cells, illegal aliens, felons, and the deceased, Obama will be able to avoid wasting money and time on campaign stops dominated by bitter Americans who worship guns and the Holy Bible.

That should allow Obama to mount a most formidable campaign.

Voter Fraud: Without It, Democrats are hopeless!

John W. Lillpop San Jose, California
    http://www.borderfirereport.net/john-w. ... t-win.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very pathetic logic Zeezil.

My greatest worry has been this Electoral College stuff, on which the outcome of the presidency is determined. While it was important to have delegates and an electoral college in the days when one person had to gallop the votes of their citizens to a central point, we have computers these days.
    Found this in Wikipedia, but sorry still am inept in copying the URL.

While not a "faithless elector" as such, there have been two instances in which a candidate died between the selection of the electors in November and the Electoral College vote in December. In the election of 1872, Democratic candidate Horace Greeley passed away before the meeting of the Electoral College; the electors who were to have voted for Greeley, finding themselves in a state of disarray, split their votes across several candidates, including three votes cast for the deceased Greeley. However, President Ulysses S. Grant, the Republican incumbent, had already won an absolute majority of electors. Because it was the death of a losing candidate, there was no pressure to agree on a replacement candidate. Similarly, in the election of 1912, after the Republicans had nominated incumbent President William Howard Taft and Vice President James S. Sherman, Sherman died shortly before the election, too late to change the names on the ballot, thus causing Sherman to be listed posthumously. That ticket finished third behind the Democrats (Woodrow Wilson) and the Progressives (Theodore Roosevelt), and the eight electoral votes that Sherman would have received were cast instead for Nicholas M. Butler. Electors pledged to a dead candidate are free to vote for whomever they wish just as electors pledged to a live candidate are.

Faithless electors have not changed the outcome of a presidential election in any election to date.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dems are hopeless no matter how you slice it.

I'm still waiting for my Obama handout ... a tire gauge.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Pretty sad that people who are running, have to have the votes of forged voters.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

LOL.....forget the button.....get that tire gauge! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird

LOL.....forget the button.....get that tire gauge! LOL
    ROFLMBO

Ya it saved me fify dollars on gas so I could go to my doctors appt. What a guy.

Hi Zeezil,

Presently there are 36,815,411 illegals domociled here in the US with 2,205,419 new arrivals just this year.
    http://www.theamericanresistance.com/re ... mbers.html

Questions for ALIPAC readers

Recalling the mass voter registrations held during the illegals' mob demonstrations over the last several years,
    how many of these 36,815,411 illegals, are now registered voters?
    What are the estimates?

The figure must be enormous

-- given that Hillary personally visited illegals in LAS and groveled to 'em
    -- that Hussein Obama promised 'em open borders
    -- that John, Mr. Amnesty, McCain promised 'em amnesty.

The penalty for illegals committing voter fraud is nothing more than deport, as explained here:
    hell, they're supposed to get deported anyway, so what have they got to lose by voting?

Candidates are falling all over themselves to see who can grovel to illegals the most. The hell with you and I, candidates want the illegal votes!

Illegals were registered to vote at mob demonstration like this.

A reminder to illegal voters from the 2006 elections
    Last edited by Jean; 07-21-2013 at 11:06 PM.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?