Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voter ID rule finds support

Voter ID rule finds support
    Stephen Dinan

Two-thirds of Americans, including a majority of racial and ethnic minorities, say the government should make voters show photo identification before voting, according to a new Fox 5/The Washington Times/ Rasmussen Reports survey.

The numbers come as the voter-identification battle is heating up, with more states considering requiring photo identification and with the Supreme Court two weeks ago hearing oral arguments in a challenge to Indiana’s photo identification requirement.

“Support for the concept is overwhelming,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's a no-brainer.....

Gee, you need to show I.D. to get a library card, get into a bar, board an airplane, buy an Amtrak ticket, write a check, open a bank account, etc.

The most precious priviliege of being an AMERICAN citizen is our right to vote....and we should make sure it is ONLY reserved for AMERICAN citizens and not allow one single non-citizen to dilute our votes by voting in our elections. One is one too many. Why would anyone be against this unless they were counting on illegal votes?

I know I don't mind showing my I.D. to vote. Why would anyone unless they aern't suppose to vote? Then it might become a problem.

The Dems are counting on the illegal votes.....Illegals voted here in Nevada at the Caucauses.....they just had to show work ID
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The honor system is not working. To bring integrity and trust back we should show I.D.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)