Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO PHILLY newspaper

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/city ... Place.html

and there are a few uploads on youtube. just type in black panthers at philly poll

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I do believe this is only going to get worse today, little incidents like this can really set off a domino effect. Then...all it takes is for Obama to lose and all, you-know-what could break loose.

Yes, that guy should have been arrested and jailed for intimidation and a weapon issue as well. Why do they handle these people with kids gloves?
    It will be worse if he wins, they will feel he supports their intimidation efforts.

Here's another youtube video on the same thugs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU[/b][/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    One guy wearing a Black Panther uniform had a nightstick according to Fox News. Why wasn't he arrested?
    He wasn't arrested because that would have started the riots now instead of them starting later tonight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    I am convinced that the black panther believe that Obama will use them as his personal guard!

We don't know that's not already been planned. Just look at the radical connections he tried to keep secret but which leaked out. That's only the tip of the iceberg.

Even though we don't hear of it, these radical organizations have been very much involved in training the new generation to continue their cause and who better to train his "Obama Youth" than Black Panthers, Brown Berets, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I am convinced that the black panther believe that Obama will use them as his personal guard!

We don't know that's not already been planned. Just look at the radical connections he tried to keep secret but which leaked out. That's only the tip of the iceberg.

Even though we don't hear of it, these radical organizations have been very much involved in training the new generation to continue their cause and who better to train his "Obama Youth" than Black Panthers, Brown Berets, etc.?
    Remember, obama said he wanted a 250,000 member internal securty force armed and funded the same as our military!

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Remember, obama said he wanted a 250,000 member internal securty force armed and funded the same as our military!

Exactly. Plus, what does it tell us when we can be guaranteed that Obama knows about all of this and has said and done absolutely nothing in appealing for it to stop?

It tells me that these people are doing precisely what HE wants them to do.

There is no doubt that we can NO LONGER TRUST CNN!!! I have also noticed that Shepard Smith on FOX NEWS, is an Obama supporter.

HOW IN THE TANK IS THE MEDIA?

Look at the coverage on this story at CNN:

November 4, 2008
    Man asked to leave Philly polling place
    Posted: 03:47 PM ET

(CNN) — A man wearing what appeared to be a black outfit with a beret and holding a nightstick was asked by police to leave a polling location in Philadelphia Tuesday, according to Philadelphia County Board of Elections Supervisor, Bill Rubin.

Rubin says the man left without incident. He says another man wearing similar attire had a poll watcher certificate and was allowed to remain at the polling site at 1221 Fairmont Avenue.

A video posted on Youtube, by electionjournal.org, shows two men standing several feet in front of the entrance to Guild House West, the polling location for the 4th Division of Ward 14 in Philadelphia. The cameraman in the video asks a man with a nightstick who he’s with and the man responds, “I’m security.â€
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

"There is no doubt that we can NO LONGER TRUST CNN!!! I have also noticed that Shepard Smith on FOX NEWS, is an Obama supporter."

Pretty Boy Smith has always been a lefty. I guess he is part of their so called "Fair and Balanced".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast