Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does any one think it is odd that he just came here last year I believe Aug. just for his senior year, now if he was an exchange student I could understand that, but to come here to just finish your last year of college seems very strange to me.

Does this happen often? does anyone know??? I don't know but I would think it should send up a red flag to who ever gave him a visa! Of course we know they aren't checking, there just handing out visa's no matter where they come from.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    I even heard, btw, many speak about this STUDENT feeling ISOLATED so that was his reason for being INSANE. It's been going on for 24 hrs now.
    Poor boy...........stress, isolation, blah blah blah. Needed to 'feel valued!'
    Didn't have a support system. Un freaking believable!!

I'm furious
    OUTRAGEOUS! WARNING! BLOOD BOILING ALERT!

April, SOSAD:

Yeah, good points to both I believe.

April - and another thing which most people do not recognize and the media is loathe to admit ..

In the media it is thrown around, quite frequently, that the talking heads will say ' so-and-so, was prone to violent outbursts because they were ...depressed, schizophrenic, bipolar', etc.

Objective statistics regarding the predisposition to violence in people with brain disorders vs. people w/o brain disorders is roughly the same (I use NAMI stats as source, but anyone can research their own if they choose...)

Maybe people are violent is, because, well, they are violent and that's all the explanation there is. (?)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think what they need to do is check and see if this guy has any ties to terrorist organizations, of course if he does they would not tell us.

They found a lettter in his room signed Ismal Axe in red ink, saying he hated all rich kids, I think it is all a smoke screen.

They blame every evil act on insanity, I don't believe it, I believe they let an American hater in one of our colleges and you can bet there are alot more of them out there. He had nasty bad intentions when he came here, they say he didn't talk to hardly anyone, if you said hi he did not answer back.This not someone who was excited about going to college in the U.S. and making friends.

Your right SIS, gun activists are going to be all over this!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Update...

This does not surprise me at all.

Just heard on Fox news....
    the disturbing note is being released in bits and parts.
    There is rambling about the privileged American kids....(here we go, this is all OUR fault)
    And something about dabauchery and deceit and it is signed in red ink with a name that I thought sounded Islamic...I can't be sure on that part, I will have to see more......

Fox has also reported that he has been in this country since he was 8 years old and is a legal resident with a green card. They also say his parents are in Virginia too. BUT as we know in a situation like this the "facts" fly fast and furious and will later be corrected a million times..so just the updates as they are for now.

I just could not bring myself to take my son to classes today.
    I was on my way to drop him off when I heard that a Texas school has closed down now due to caution over a threatening note found in the bathroom. It is the copy cats now that I fear.....

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Update...

This does not surprise me at all.

Just heard on Fox news....
    the disturbing note is being released in bits and parts.
    There is rambling about the privileged American kids....(here we go, this is all OUR fault)
    And something about dabauchery and deceit and it is signed in red ink with a name that I thought sounded Islamic...I can't be sure on that part, I will have to see more......

Fox has also reported that he has been in this country since he was 8 years old and is a legal resident with a green card. They also say his parents are in Virginia too. BUT as we know in a situation like this the "facts" fly fast and furious and will later be corrected a million times..so just the updates as they are for now.

I just could not bring myself to take my son to classes today.
    I was on my way to drop him off when I heard that a Texas school has closed down now due to caution over a threatening note found in the bathroom. It is the copy cats now that I fear.....
    Proud, the name was Ismal Axe!! Your right the info is changeing so fast, yesterday they said he came last year from China, how can they make such a huge mistake, unless they are trying to cover up something!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123