Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IT IS ON THE MORNING NEWS THAT THE MAN WAS A 24 YEAR OLD FOREIGN STUDENT FROM CHINA

VT Shooter

It is a sad day... The shooter at VT has been Identified as a South Korean student here as a "Resident Alien"...
    Hey....Why dont we ALL contact our Reps. in Washington and tell them we need MORE RESIDENT ALIEN VISAS!!!!
    Being sarcastic, America just hit the 300 million milestone.
    If things continue to go as they are, by 2050 this country will have Half a BILLION people! A Third World nation with ONLY 2 CLASSES. Rich & Poor and I do not think you will find a POOR POLITICIAN.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I thought we were all in for legal immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas
    Roxas,
    Legal Immigration and run-a-muck Visa programs are two different animals.

From the 60's to now, our Immigration and Visa programs have been made lopsided to benefit big business, especially the Student Visa programs at the expense of our American kids.

It all needs to be reined in and reevaluated so that our immigration policies benefit ALL --- both the immigrants, Americans and our country en toto.

That doesn't mean that people are against Legal Immigration
    Simply means that Americans want to have an intelligent system in place where the LAWS are ENFORCED and we ALL benefit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is nothing 'legal' about being a foreign national in the US, buying a weapon or two, and then singlehandedly committing the largest mass murder in US history.

We are 'all in' for legal - but not unconditional - immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand that guys. But the guy came here legally by the rules no?

What does that have to do with a tighter, more beneficial Visa program?

We are very lax in giving Student Visas. It's a mess!

We are also giving massive numbers of Visas to nations that are our enemies. Is that SMART?

Furthermore, we know very little about this story. There are too many holes in this story. We might be very surprised if and when ALL the facts emerge.

Roxas,
    Do you believe that we should open our door, as Phred said, unconditionally?
    Or would you prefer intelligent, carefully inspected immigration policies that will both protect us and be beneficial to all?
    Give people time to assimilate?
    Policies that keep Americans interests at the forefront?
    That protect American students?

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

It is a mess and this is a great example of how OUR American citizens are dying and suffering because of it! The INSANITY must be stopped!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

It is a mess and this is a great example of how OUR American citizens are dying and suffering because of it! The INSANITY must be stopped!
    Yes, APRIL
    However, this is turned into a GUN RIGHTS issue now. It took about a nano second for the libs to jump on this and use these horrible deaths for their own political football.

I even heard, btw, many speak about this STUDENT feeling ISOLATED so that was his reason for being INSANE. It's been going on for 24 hrs now.
    Poor boy...........stress, isolation, blah blah blah. Needed to 'feel valued!'
    Didn't have a support system. Un freaking believable!!

I'm furious

Yes. But part of the rules are - that if you're not a citizen, then you agree to live within the bounds established to stay in the US in the meantime. If you sufficiently break one of those key provisions, you can expect not to acquire citizenship - or worse.

Yes, he came here legally. But he did not stay here legally.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast