Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is bull s--t if you or I did this we would be fined or jailed, this has to end.

The person that sent me the email was telling everyone to contact ICE about them, so I'm sure the ICE office will be contacted.

Does anyone know of a case where a "legal" American did the same thing? If so, we need to see what happened to that person. These people sound like they are getting off with special treatment since they "don't speak the language."

To think I hate dog poop in my yard. This is just disgusting.

That's roughly the last time I was in Mexico as well, but I went to TJ. Strangely enough I didn't have any problems (legal or illegal) on that trip.

I wonder what TJ and Ensenada are like now?

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I was in Ensenada (Baja) about 10 years ago. It smelled so bad there I had to stay in the car or I'd throw up.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

A spokesman for the family tells KING 5 the family now understands the situation and is looking for financing for an expensive septic tank replacement
    ...what's the perps immigration status???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anyone know of a case where a "legal" American did the same thing? If so, we need to see what happened to that person. These people sound like they are getting off with special treatment since they "don't speak the language."

I did a quick search and found numerous cases very similar to this. Most of the cases involved broken lines that were not timely repaired rather than a deliberate act of re-channeling the waste. Some cases were brought under criminal statutes. Others were filed as violation of health laws and under the clean water act. Several were brought under the public nuisance statute.

The cases are generally approached from a public health issue rather than the criminal behavior of the property owner, although I did find some where the defendant was convicted of a misdemeanor. It is impossible to tell from case law whether this case was handled differently at the early stages of the discovery. That could probably be learned only by comparing the usual and customary procedure in place in the county where it occurred. Interesting case.

I still remember when I went to college in L.A. from 1993 to 1997 that the beaches were closed all the time for sewage spills. One time when I went in the water, my skin started to burn, so I got right out. I can count the number of times I swam in the California ocean on one hand due to this. No swimming in sewage for me!

TexasGal

Nouveauxpoor - thanks for checking.

I lived in Mexicali for a few years (120 miles east of TJ) and there were several ditches which were nothing more than open sewers. There were also several taco stands nearby. I could never understand how those stands had any business. I'd have thrown up after eating there.
    Also, in the same town there was a stream thru it with skull and crossbones signs along the creek. No swimming signs too. Yuck.
    One of the most polluted rivers in the US originates in this area and crosses the border into the US and dumps into the Salton Sea. Disgusting.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Seems like plumbing to the 3rd world invaders is an open trench.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutly GROSS!!!

30 people in one house isn't there a law against that?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast