Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Sorry, but lots of Americans who break the law get hauled away in front of their kids. Break the law, you get arrested. What is so difficult to understand about that?
    I guess Mexican authorities just murder you and your whole family... So you can't complain?

I don't think they have due process in that country?
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Just a kind word for the Judge "Thank you for doing your job" And yes we American citizens demand answers everyday of OUR government and receive not answers, so good luck with that one!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Because Said broke the law, HE is responsible for traumatizing his own children.

And this is the perfect opportunity for the mother to teach her children what happens to you when you break the law. Hey, Mom, teach your kids to be Americans who OBEY the rule of law!

Traumatized? Good God. Big deal. Get counseling, get over it, and move on (like the rest of us)! Sheesh!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

"Now my niece is afraid. She sees a police car and she says, 'Mommy, Mommy hurry up! Let's get home before they get us.'"

Home? Hmmm, now where exactly is that? Ummm, Morocco??

Yes, Mommy, hurry up and go home to Morocco with your anchor babies!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Sob story alert!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WALLINGFORD, Conn. -- A family described a fearful experience involving federal officers storming their house, but officials said everything was done by the book.

"They terrified my children and me and now we are scarred for life. My children have nightmares," said Souhair Zaim-Sassi.

The Moroccan family from Wallingford said Federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents raided their home on Timber Lane just after 5:30 a.m. on Monday and took Zaim-Sassi's husband, Said, into custody.

"I said, 'Please, who are you? I don't know who you are.' They never announced their name to us, never told us they are," Souhair Zaim-Sassi said. "They horrified me and my children. They came in there and just started going up to the children's bedrooms and flashing lights. It was like a drug raid. I didn't understand, I thought they were going to hurt us."

Souhair Zaim-Sassi said her husband is a documented immigrant with no criminal record who has worked at Metro-North for years.

The family said Said Zaim-Sassi has never missed an appointment with immigration officials in the past three years. Souhair Zaim-Sassi said agents wearing black quickly flashed a warrant and proceeded to conduct themselves unprofessionally.

"(I told the agents,) 'Please, we don't use this profanity. I've never used this in my house. Don't swear like that in front of my children. And please don't hurt him. What did he do?'" Souhair Zaim-Sassi said. "I am still in shock. I don't know why they are taking him."

The family said that whatever the reason for coming to get Said, it was unnecessary for a man who always complied with the law.

When asked by Eyewitness News, Souhair Zaim-Sassi's sister, Jawahir Hamidi, said there were no weapons in the house and no one resisted the agents.

"The only thing that we were asking is, 'Who are you?' And, 'What do you want?'" Hamidi said.

"What is the image you have your brother-in-law as he left this house?" Channel 3 Eyewitness News reporter Leon Collins asked Hamidi.

"Oh God. He was hog-tied. I never thought I would see him like that. He's a strong individual, but that day, they treated him worse than an animal," Hamidi said.

Feds Respond To Family's Claims

An ICE representative in Boston told Eyewitness News that no agents used profanity during the arrest and the that family was evasive.

The family said they were confused and frightened by the people with guns who they said threatened to break their door down.

The ICE representative told Eyewitness News that everything was done by the book when agents arrested Said Zaim-Sassi. The representative said an immigration court recently decided to deport Said Zaim-Sassi.

The family has organized a protest to take place outside the Hartford immigration office on Main Street on Friday at 8 a.m.

Click here to e-mail news tips to Eyewitness News, or dial: 866-289-0333.
    Refresh WFSB.com often and watch Channel 3 Eyewitness News for the latest news updates.

We Deliver! The Latest WFSB.com E-Mail Headlines In Your Lunchbox
    Sign up for WFSB.com E-mail Alerts for news, weather, sports and more directly in your inbox. Click here for more details.

© 2007 by WFSB.com. All rights reserved.
    This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    http://www.wfsb.com/news/13961850/detail.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another Immigration Sob Story

Here’s Ted Kennedy’s number (202-224-4543). Call someone who cares.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12