Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: WashPo: DACA Illegals Needed Because Blacks, Latinos Can’t Do the Jobs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EXACTLY!! Like in vocational training and trades schools like we had when I was in high school. Our vocational training students would build an entire house as part of their class work and the school would sell it and make thousands of dollars in profit.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie View Post
    In a discussion of illegal immigration, there will usually be someone who will repeat the mantra of "we need the illegals because Americans aren't willing to do the work."
    Pardon my French, but that's bullsh*t!!! Here in Chicago, illegals VERY, VERY rarely take jobs that most won't do, even though there are STILL Americans who would love those jobs, like kids right out of high school, low skilled workers, retirees who still want to work, etc. Most illegals here in Chicago take jobs in the trades and construction, once very good paying jobs that most Chicagoans used to do to support themselves and their families. And now Americans here in Chicago keep getting pushed out of these jobs to make room for illegals. It makes me extremely angry. It's like employers and their illegal workers are laughing at us while they are slowly killing us.

I haved talked to many Americans that have complained about being harrassed by illegal immigrants intill they quit there blue collar jobs.
    Whether it is working in construction or canneries. I have heard how once the illegals get their foot in the door they push to get Americans to quit, so that their compadres get hired. If you only speak English your out of luck, even though this is a english speaking country.
    Activist work for illegal immigrants while Americans are always seen as racist instead of the victims.

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    I haved talked to many Americans that have complained about being harrassed by illegal immigrants intill they quit there blue collar jobs.
    Whether it is working in construction or canneries. I have heard how once the illegals get their foot in the door they push to get Americans to quit, so that their compadres get hired. If you only speak English your out of luck, even though this is a english speaking country.
    Activist work for illegal immigrants while Americans are always seen as racist instead of the victims.
    Exactly. Well said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12