Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WATCH Sen. Salazar on Face the Nation - Uses NY Times Poll

Senator Ken Salazar is on Face the Nation on WCBS (CBS) in New York saying that we are extremists and quoting the New York Times poll as proof that we need this bill. He goes on to describe us fringe groups and in the minority!

This guy is a water carrying traitor for Senor Jorge Bush. If you are in the Central, Mountain or Pacific Time zones YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS when it comes on. You'll want to reach out and choke him!

On the opposing side is Congressman Peter King of New York who lays out the reasons that this bill is pathetic. He does a great job.

Congressman King starts to really pick him apart and of course the fossil, Bob Schieffer, won't let Peter King deliver the death blow to Salazar's argument.

It's time to make his phone ring once again! Ken Salazar is a liar and needs to hear from us, again.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck with Salazar as my Senator. The good news is that I also have Tancredo and Allard.

Salazar is a man who wants desperately to play with the "big boys" and the only way he feels he can do that is to stick with the stupid "Party line".

A lot of people here in Colorado are fed up with him, but we'll see whether or not they have the gumption to vote him out of office when the time comes.

Link to Salazar's office

I just sent an email. Here is a link. Remember to condemn the direct 800 number that is in Spanish.

http://salazar.senate.gov/contact/index.html

I saw that too. What a bunch of Crock. I noticed Kings question about the poll was ignored as well.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I liked the way King brought up twice that the majority of Americans wanted the illegals deported.

Even though Schieffer ignored him, I think America heard what King said.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)