Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Sorry I didn't have time to wrap it.......the party was a complete surprise!!
    And there's no better party than a SURPRISE party!!

That's right.......and this time, nobody forgot to bring the ICE!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MIC, you are right, we need to work on Chicago. Our local radio host is working on the northern suburbs, and I know when we are done with Lake County, we're heading for McHenry County. Hopefully after that, we can set our sites on Cook County!!

Please hurry!! You do know where they are running to, don’t you?

Cook County!

Now I know what is was like defending the Alamo!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    That's right.......and this time, nobody forgot to bring the ICE!!!!
    You are right on that one!!!

MIC, hopefully we can clear out the northern suburbs, then work our way down to you. Well, look at it this way, at least they are moving in the right direction!!

Update on my original information. It seems that 12 of the 26 that were apprehended were from Waukegan, the others were from all over Lake County. They still aren't done, so we'll see exactly how many more are actually from here. Fedup posted an article that was in our local newspaper, (which is really a surprise to us!!)...still haven't seen anything in the larger circulation papers yet...We'll keep looking....The sun is DEFINATELY shining in Waukegan and Lake County today!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80037
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Is ICE only arresting those targeted or are they arresting every Illegal they find in the raids ?

It sorta sounds like they are ONLY arresting those targeted.

Inquiring minds want to know
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Is ICE only arresting those targeted or are they arresting every Illegal they find in the raids ?

Hi USPatriot!
    It seems that ICE is only arresting those that are targeted. They have a list of names they are going after. I wish they would take them all, but I guess I have to be happy they are taking ANY at this point. Maybe the others will start to see that we are not messing around anymore, and leave on their own....I can only hope!!

I worry this may be a new trend and believe me illegals will pickup on it real quick.Keep your nose clean and you can stay......Back Door Amnesty and sending a double message.You can't work here but you can stay ???

ICE is suppose to pick up ALL Illegals they encounter and if they don't then they are wasting tax payers money since they have a mandate to arrest ALL Illegal Immigrants.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

Hi USPatriot!
    It seems that ICE is only arresting those that are targeted. They have a list of names they are going after. I wish they would take them all, but I guess I have to be happy they are taking ANY at this point. Maybe the others will start to see that we are not messing around anymore, and leave on their own....I can only hope!!
    I heard ICE takes all illegals caught up in the raids, they are ordered to appear before an immigration judge,if they do not show up then they can be deported, if they apear and are ordered deported and do not then they are a felon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTION ALERT... ILLEGAL ALIENS CALLING OUR CONGRESS TODAY!! COME ON ALIPAC TEAM GET INVOLVED, WE NEED EVERYONE MAKING CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS !!!
    INFORMATION AT LINK BELOW!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79915

ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I heard ICE takes all illegals caught up in the raids, they are ordered to appear before an immigration judge,if they do not show up then they can be deported, if they apear and are ordered deported and do not then they are a felon.
    Sosad, maybe you are right. I was looking at this quote from the news article on the other thread, and took it to mean they were only going after the names on the list. I could be wrong though...

"ICE routinely works with other law enforcement agencies to investigate and arrest individuals who pose a threat to public safety, which is the case in this operation," Montenegro said in a statement. "It should be emphasized that specific individuals are being targeted."

Sosad, maybe you are right. I was looking at this quote from the news article on the other thread, and took it to mean they were only going after the names on the list. I could be wrong though...

"ICE routinely works with other law enforcement agencies to investigate and arrest individuals who pose a threat to public safety, which is the case in this operation," Montenegro said in a statement. "It should be emphasized that specific individuals are being targeted."
    Right but this is one of the reasons pro immigration groups are upset as there are other people getting caught in the raids. Once they are in the hand of immigration they probably run immigration checks on all of them or they confess to being here illegally This is why LaRaza is trying to teach them to keep their mouth shut
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Right but this is one of the reasons pro immigration groups are upset as there are other people getting caught in the raids. Once they are in the hand of immigration they probably run immigration checks on all of them or they confess to being here illegally This is why LaRaza is trying to teach them to keep their mouth shut

Exactly SOSAD.....everything I have heard from ICE indicates that they are obligated to take in anyone they encounter who does not have proof that they are here legally.

However, as you've mentioned......they are being told to remain silent, not identify themselves or answer any questions.

If ICE has a targeted list of criminals, they can't stick around playing games with these other folks because word gets out and their targets vanish.

I've got a feeling though that this tactic on the pro-illegal side will also backfire because there is nothing preventing ICE from going back to a location later on. And, you know as well as I do, that if one does not cooperate with law enforcement they can haul you in on probable cause and keep you there until they find out exactly who you are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast